• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Hope of Morning Character Sheet

V e r t i g o

We out here suckin' toes.
Design your character sheet however you'd like~ Just provide all general information such as name, age, etc.

The setting follows a community of survivors just outside of Los Angeles, California.

Keep in mind not to make your character overpowered.

Zarya

1mab2GU.gif

Home is everywhere your heart is,
Zarya
General Information
Zarya Alba Phillips
Female
5'6"
San Gabriel, California
Mutation
Energy Manipulation
Zarya has the ability to manipulate energy. Her use of energy has many capabilities. (i.e. attack, defense, improvement of performance.) Though, it is very straining on the body, so she uses more of a defense method in her endeavors, creating barriers or beams of energy.
tumblr_oioap9tq2w1qet0cro4_540.gif
Appearance
During the change she faced due to the gene, her appearance was also morphed slightly as well, giving the young girl pointy ears, fangs, and yellow eyes. She is quite fair, having long blonde hair that curls outward at the tips.
EetpwbK.gif
Personality and Background
Growing up, Zarya lived in a rather broken home. Her father cheated on her mother often, though her mother never left due to loving him so much. This caused many fights, leaving their only daughter with the job of teaching herself to grow up. This also lead to how her personality formed. She has the need to please anyone she comes into contact with, from the lack of acceptance she was given in her home. She was also rather sickly as a child, so that didn't help with making friends.
Despite that, Zarya is a sweet girl; kind and generous. Although, she can catch a rather sarcastic attitude every now and then.
When the world was wiped out, her family perished as well, leaving her alone yet again. She wandered for awhile and survived on her own, giving her a rather secluded personality. The gene had cured her ailments, but were weak in her powers given. She found this out rather quickly, and had to be rescued by a nearby community, who nurtured her back to health. This allowed her to open up a bit, showing her true self for the first time since she was born.
They gave her the nickname "Sunshine" but she could never tell if it was because of her bright personaility, or the seemingly glowing irises she possessed.
kizumonogatari-reiketsu-17.jpg
Theme
Song
tumblr_ouytryR35Y1w9jwrzo1_540.gif

I can be that home, if you please.
Zarya

_gfx__touken_ranbu__ookurikara__by_eysaagfx-d9y9pbd.png

Kyrie
dc03866b3482382dad6295be1d483508--anime-male-anime-guys.jpg

26-year-old male
Height / Weight
6'1 / 160 lbs

Mutation

Telekinetic Force Manipulation; Kyrie can lift up to 20,000 pounds. Has the ability to augment his strength as necessary. Can leap great distances and bounds; for instance, a fall from an average-sized skyscraper would not injure Kyrie at all. Using excessive force does not slow Kyrie down at all. However, walking with a bus would certainly do it. You get the idea. The trait of ‘superhuman strength’ is currently all that Kyrie can use from his supposedly-diverse skillset.

• MMA
    Years of experience both in unprofessional and professional settings have shaped Kyrie into a walking weapon. His fists and feet could probably be considered lethal. It's one thing to have the frame, but Kyrie has the finesse.
    Physique
    On point. The man is built. A physical specimen.
    Real
    Synonyms include genuine, authentic... You get the idea. Kyrie tells it how it is, he doesn't care who he is speaking to or who is offended by it. You don't like it? Leave.

Biography
Kyrie always has and always will fight to survive. Whether it was bullies, robbers, or even just arguments - the young man often spoke with his fists. His father owned a dojo, so he was born into a lifestyle that revolved around martial arts. Without a mother and with a father that gave him very little attention, Kyrie was given freedom that most boys hadn't been granted. He took up smoking at a young age, just as he did drinking. However, the one thing he was devoted to was everlasting; his foundation.

The boy lived martial arts - it was all he did when he wasn't attending classes in high school. Kyrie did not specialize on one particular focus in self-defense. There had never been a man throughout the boy’s lifetime who had been able to successfully defeat him when it came to a street fight, where rules did not exist. However, Kyrie had lost plenty of tournament bouts throughout the years. He never did follow rules very well.

4c92a2d6760cc31ae60d85408239241a--warriors-jpg.jpg

Kyrie lost every single member of his immediate family to the outbreak. His mother and father both passed. Soon after, his little brother passed. His sister was missing in action; nowhere to be found. He currently still has no way of contacting them. These losses severely crippled Kyrie and changed his personality in major ways to the point where he could very well possibly have been a completely different adult given the circumstances.

80ce9e4a9e5b1935de7a2c3a4df01148--anime-gar%C3%A7ons-anime-male.jpg

Kyrie can be rather hot-headed from time to time. He certainly shows off his emotions - hell, he wears them on his sleeve. He is passionate, caring and even helpful to those whom he respects. Kyrie has a moral code that he lives by regardless of how his environment changes around him.
Since the world ended, Kyrie has taken up a more 'Darwinist' approach to living his life. Kyrie cannot be weak. Mentally and physically, he must remain strong. For him, and those around him who might depend on him. Kyrie has no problem jumping into action, but will often tailor his behavior so that he gets along with people, due to the gravity of the human race's situation and for the sake of their community.

1106b214a339b29589ee6f2273cb43898cdcd55c_hq.gif

Last edited:
Niki
Nickname: me myself and I

" who's out there?..... your dead meat hehe~.........why do I live? my life is pointless..."

Height: 5"8'
Weight: 90lbs

Appearance
D8AB5EBB-51AA-4ECB-8AD9-79B603BC370A.jpeg
This is my drawing sorry if it sucks)

Backstory and personality

Growing up, Niki had a nice and amazing family with the most wonderful of parents any adolescent could ask for. The house was big with three meals a day every day plus tons of games and a giant TV to top it all off . The only problem with him wasn't the family or the way he was treated by his family... but rather the battle within himself that he struggles to stabilize. He suffers from mood swings and multiple personality disorder with two parts, fighter (me), and depression (myself). His inner self is paranoia and a bit of shy too.

When the world was wiped out his family died in almost an instant but he never got to realize that as the multiple personalities got worse for him in intensity. He was 'blessed 'enough with the gene but instead of curing him it made the multiple personalities so intense it became real in a way. Now instead of being stuck inside his body permanently they left his body in a black ghostly form that no normal human eye can see the ghosts other than him . The ghosts cannot be killed but they can hurt you by only self defense or harm of the host (niki)

Now niki lies in tears while curled up in a ruined building slowly loosing his will and sanity . The ghostly personalities can only do so much to comfort him but have hurt niki psychologically as me feels a bit guilty while depression is hugging niki flooding with imaginary tears feeling the pain niki went through but 100x more . It is only a matter of time before he has to get food somehow...

His secret soft spot and weakness is love and cuddles as it dulls the sensors making him incapable of bringing out the ghostly other personalities.

He mainly is a shy individual that tries to be isolated and hidden so he would tend to run away from anyone either friend or foe. From his paranoia he has a keen eye for everything and almost all the time is focused so he also finds nice stuff that others couldn't find.

Control meter:

Fighting (me): 100% looses sanity and fear as the only thing he craves is blood and killing as he has a un breakable will as when his bloodlust ends he collapses unconscious as the balance is restored then by the time he awakens.
60%: lost some sane control as part of him is influenced by the fighting part. He can fight well as any martial artist as his assertiveness kicks in
33.3%:ghostly fighting apparition appears with Tips and tricks to help assist in fighting and courage (normal starting)
0%: no fighting senses in him at all and would most likely flee in every situation.

Paranoïa (I):100%: is in complete control of himself but has no me or myself to help, kinda as if he has no powers but he can see things from a distance and close up to assist him . Mainly emotionless being.
60%:in all control with almost no influence in his head on assist
33.3%: struggles for control as the ghostly me and myself have an even amount of influence. Mainly is weary of his surroundings from danger.
0%: has no control of himself whatsoever as he lost sanity.

Depression(myself): 100%: lost sanity as emotions took over as depending on the surroundings around him he could be completely content or extremely suicidial due to the end of the world.
60%: hé understand everyone's perspective and more but is in a depression as myself has a large influence on niki.
33.3%: in a balanced phase as he only brings sadness and emotions to niki and tries to help tho from time to time (ghostly phase)
0%: niki has no emotions at all whatsoever so he would provide difficulty in social help or trying to make friends.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back