• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Holy Grail Wars

yuckeroni

Gladiatrix
baaaaasically a fate RP. im on my phone right now, and i'm sort of lazy to put in some information right now, but i really love the series and i wanted to make something.

you'd have to RP as two characters (master and servant)

ummm if you want more information just ask and i'll provide. everything is gonna look a lot nicer i promise ^^

I'd be interested. Would you allow servant classes aside from the main 7? Such as shielder, ruler, avenger etc?

Chisengen said:
I'd be interested. Would you allow servant classes aside from the main 7? Such as shielder, ruler, avenger etc?
ummm possibly. originally no but i'll think about it

i have decided that we would only be using the main 7. it just makes things easier for me, and it would keep the maximum character limit at 14. ^^

I'd be up for this. :D I'd just have to actually sit down and narrow down ideas for a while. Also, are we counting Grand Order as in any way canon? (I really don't like some of the Grand Order designs. :( )

Thanatoaster said:
I'd be up for this. :D I'd just have to actually sit down and narrow down ideas for a while. Also, are we counting Grand Order as in any way canon? (I really don't like some of the Grand Order designs. :( )
as of now, no it is not. and probably will not be! honestly this was the first time i had ever heard of it :0

would you all like the character sheets for the servants and masters so that you may start churning out ideas and stuff? (also, the cs for servants will be PM'd to me for secrecy. masters will be posted in the character sign up when the thread is created.)

Maybe? I gotta go do functional adult things, like getting groceries, so I might A) talk my roomie into joining as well, and B) go over ideas with them while we're out, so I don't need a sheet quite yet. Anyways, will the setting be Fuyuki?

Thanatoaster said:
Maybe? I gotta go do functional adult things, like getting groceries, so I might A) talk my roomie into joining as well, and B) go over ideas with them while we're out, so I don't need a sheet quite yet. Anyways, will the setting be Fuyuki?
understandable, i'll hold off on the character sheet then. (unless anyone else wants it.) and no the setting will not be fuyuki. i'm sort of trying to stray away from canon settings and characters as much as possible (they may be referenced, but otherwise we're far from them.)

debating where the actual setting is though. i'm considering europe, americas, or maybe some other part of asia. i was hoping that all the characters would be much more diverse than just japanese.

Alrighty. Until we've got a solid setting down, I'll hold off on my master ideas and just narrow down a servant.

<p>

</p>

<blockquote class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote="">

<div class="ipsQuote_citation"></div>

<div class="ipsQuote_contents"><p>Alrighty. Until we've got a solid setting down, I'll hold off on my master ideas and just narrow down a servant.</p></div>

</blockquote>

<p> alright! just to let everyone know, the classes berserker, archer, rider, and caster are taken ^^ also saber is not going to be arturia.

</p>

Last edited by a moderator:
Aart said:
Count me interested. Will the winner be chosen by dice?
plot-wise, choosing winners by dice would be terrible. the battles may be chosen by dice, but the actual victors of the fights should be *preferably* sorted out by the fighters. i'll think more about this, thank you so much for asking!

if you'd like to reserve your class, please pm me

classes left:

-saber

-lancer

-rider

Last edited by a moderator:
through a series of coin flips and number generators, i have decided that the setting would take place in the fictional city of Bradford, in England.

Should we make a Skype group or something similar so we can chat while the site's offline for a couple days?

Thanatoaster said:
Should we make a Skype group or something similar so we can chat while the site's offline for a couple days?
i only have discord, but yeah definitely. if anyone does wanna add me on there, my tag is: yuckeroni#9432

update:

the only class left to fill is lancer!

i will hopefully create the actual rp soon. (either tomorrow or the next day.) thank you all so much! :)

Crap, I didn't reply for a while (site dying kind of ruined it for me). I can still get lancer right?

I'm at an anime convention but also still brainstorming stuff! Let's not let this die before it even starts, yeah?

I'm at an anime convention but also still brainstorming stuff! Let's not let this die before it even starts, yeah?

wouldn't want that to happen :,)

i'm actually just waiting on 2 more servant sheets, i'm going to start the actual group today so those who have already finished can start creating their master. 

I'm interested in this but the actual RP forum doesn't have much information. Are there any servant classes left available?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back