• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Hollows - out of character

Should we discord this bish?

• Hell yea!!!!

• Mmmmmm naaah

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
it’s l i t !
for the banshee, is there more than one you are accepting or just one? ( i hope this question makes sense i feel like i haven’t been able to english for days )

it’s l i t !
for the banshee, is there more than one you are accepting or just one? ( i hope this question makes sense i feel like i haven’t been able to english for days )
Lmao it’s all good. I’ll probably be accepting more than one due to the size of the village and forest. There won’t be an abundance of them, but enough to keep the plot going

Lmao it’s all good. I’ll probably be accepting more than one due to the size of the village and forest. There won’t be an abundance of them, but enough to keep the plot going
oooh ! okay !
i was thinking of make siblings , a male and a female !

Lmaooo my logic: huh none of my codes match with my character so let's just code for three hours to figure out a new one

Oof just making sure but I can have more than one character right? Like 2 characters cause I'm not trying to be too wild

lmao i'm so fucking undecisive lol i love myself someone plz help
ok soon i'm really torn between 2 fcs and between whether to make my charrie a mermaid or a siren

who are the fcs
1uynbt-l-610x610-tank-white-whitecoachella-coachella-whitecrop-whitebelly-patternwhite-wolfiecindy-cindykimberly.jpg

22580353_135986113712608_5579515714139586560_n.jpg

Last edited:
hi yes i am going to be using my one and only face claim so far again because i'm obsessed lmao

taylor-swift-grammy-dancing.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back