• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Hollow Space

"Roger that captin...get mechs back too the outpost and the containers will be shortly..we will drop them near the outpost for fast doing"she says as she would start too press buttons on the ship and the under of the ship 2 large panels slide open as platforms hold by 4 Thick metal wires start too lower down to the outpost as one of the platforms had 2 large containres with the biohazard symbol on them,as the other Platform had lifts and people as there was 2 large tupes pointing upwards and small holes on eachas they would have blue substans for cleaning

Frank would look behinde him and see the tall make and say "
Hey im fast and agile wen i run its like cat and mouse...dont worry eather..i wil be fine"

Revy thought "That was a great take down, I wish Xavier was here to see that, i wonder how hes doing" she then turns and blasts to to containment area.

"Here come the cotainers." Sora said pointing at the horizon. An aircraft picked up the platform and flew off. In a few minutes it set the platform down infront of the mechs. The Magellan Lancer went over and picked up the dead animal and drop it into one container."Hey Revy put that thing in the other box." Sora informed her.

"Got it" Revy replies as she puts down the corpse in container two "Good, now lets get this mech beauty washed down" as she moves over to the decontamination area She then switches to another comm channel "Hey 9, you there? Xavier, come in its Revy" Xavier responds "Hey! Ya bag anything yet?" Revy laughs "Yeah, killed this cat looking beast, got lucky finding its weak spot, it was by chance" "Great! Maybe they'll let you make a nice mech scarf out of it! I have to go for now, ill be down soon, 9 out"

As frank would be the smallest he would not need too wait much as the crew would go too him wen he walks back too the outpost and start too spray blue liquide on his mech as this would clean it from any bacterya or parasite and aswell give it a shine

Revy as you get on the decontamination area the large pipes start too spray ble liquide on your mech and the blood of the creture on your shulder would harden abd crack falling aswell you are germ free and your mech clean in the proses

The Magellan Lancer was also being cleaned in the same fashion. One done it had a nice shine to it and it's head visor glowed. He walked forward making sure his joints were alright. He checked his weapons. He didn't need to refuel considering the engine his mech has. He was ready to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back