• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Hollow Space

Olive walked into the med bay, seeing a tall man in a white doctor outfit standing in front of a screen. The screen projected three separate images, a picture of a human, a Rokan, and an Akrune. Olive walked beside him and looked at the images. "Hello, fellow medic. I'm Olive Brenda." Olive said, looking at the screen. "Dr. Harrison, pleased to meet you." The tall man replied. "Viewing the internal systems I presume?"

"Yes, I am comparing their DNA structure, it's fascinating!" Dr.Harrison said, starting to explain the Rokan's DNA structure.

doctor_ver_52347.jpg

"Thank you Keishla." Connor said nodding to her. A ship hand walked into the Bridge handing out the same device. When Connor saw he annouced "Oh right, everyone make sure to take these things are extremely helpful I was one of the tester in it's beginning stages and I got to say these are very helpful, make sure to read the manual!" He activated his own putting away the computer console and using his Multi Gear instead. He patched himself into the ships computer then the Gesr fabricated a large blue screen, he tapped a few things on it. He was now on the ship's loud speaker and he annouced "Ok all hands and crew members you have 10 minutes to get onboard i repeat ten minutes or you'll be left behind and subjected to harsh punishment."

Sora after checking his Magellan Lancer was alright decided to explore the ship a bit. He walked randomly with his helmet on and eyes glowing underneath, he was a little too excited about this.

bf5ca34e4d2134c4a847364fba1fa139.jpg

(*Slowly closes tab as he is scard forever*)

As you all get ready Conner resieaves a transmition and its keishla and says "Are you clear too detach ship is Full condition,Fulle rods ready,Wepons status:Nominal,You are ready too Disembark is our crew in the ship before detaching?"she ask as Typing of bords can be heard and small ships fly over The cobalt explore seems too be survay team,as its seems you are ready too dissembark but is the hole crew in?..its up too you

Keishla would start too type on the Glass table and a hologram of the ships pops up and says "
Captin we are ready too detach Life sopurts are ready....give the order"she says as she looks back and her hand on a key and ready too turn it

Connor did a quick scan of the ship with his Multi Gear it came up with the results he was looking for. "It says everyone is aboard and it's been about ten minutes. Go ahead Keishla take us out." Connor said cooly. "All crew brace for zero gravity, artificial gravity will be off for a while." He announced strapping himself to his chair.

Keishla nods and turns the key and preses a button,as the red lights start too blink and the ships starts too chake lightly as the the flexibal pipes on the ship detach and the ship is on drift,as natalia would start too press buttons and and the othe two aswell as she stops and presing buttons and a two small small joy stiks pop up and she takes control of the ship and starts too drift away from the UF.Goliath and says "Captin ship detach succesfully artificial graviti will be online in a moment"she says as the others start too work on the graviti.

A hrank sudently start too flote on the hanger and tryis too swim back too his mech too hold on but cant as he tryis too reach for somthing on the floor so he dosent fall and hit the ground wen the generators go online as he stugles and say "
Thsi is the second time *Sigh*"

Xavier is strapped into his mech and he notices a young pilot floating in zero gravity trying to grab onto something before the artificial gravity is turned on, hmmm Xavier sighs as he turns his mech on and moves over to him, "grab on" says Xavier as he extends the mechs arm....

OOC: im at work on break plz excuse my absence

Last edited by a moderator:
Frank would amidiatly grab on and say "Thanks...why dose this happen all the time"he says as he feels geting hevier..it seem the Grav.Generators were online finnali the good thing he dint face plant on the metal floor again,as he lets go and land on his feet and say "Wow thats one big mech"he says looking up at it

Keishla would look back and say "
Capting Grav.Generators are online and full gravati at full potential...destiination Green planet"she says a she looks foward and start too speak with the wingmen pilots talking of status,Engins and so on as the ship makes course too the green planet

Connor undid his seat belt and just sat there bored. He said "Once the computer calculates a safe path switch to Hyper Acceleration, also check the maps if there are an Mass Accelerators, if there's one we can use have it sling us to the near the Green Planet."

Sora heard people talking inside the mech bay and decided to go find out about the other pilots. He walked in first looking at His Magellan Lancer than the other two pilots. "So you guys are the other pilots, which one of you pilots the small one?" Sora said eyes glowing.

I look at the pilot within my mech "you must be Frank" said Xavier, "if you think your doomed to be clumsy forever, then dont and try focus a little more and you will be fine" Xavier then moves his mech into its resting space, dismounts, and walks over to Frank, "I am First Sergeant Xavier Gravis, good to meet you" he says as he extends his hand, he also notices another pilot walk in the hanger...

OOC: back to work :|

Last edited by a moderator:
Frank would hear the man ask for the pilot of the small one as he raises his hand and says "Frank mosimer speed scout...wow you two have large mechs you know that"he says as he looks at the man then turns too the mechs looking at them as he notice his glowing eyes...kinda creepy but he chakes it off.

Keishla would say too Conner "
Sir the planet is near as its the closest planet too travel as wen near we would orbit the planet and start the deployment stage sir"she says as the planet was in view as its was kinda far and there was Mass Accelerators but those lead too a nother solar system

"You've got to kidding why did they send us so close? The Goliath Captain is something else. Alright just prepare the Hyper Acceleration then." Connor said. He was mostly thinking that Natalia could've sent a smaller team instead maybe a standard shuttle but not a ship like the Cobalt Explorer to somewhere in the same system.

Sora eyes stopped glowing. "Ensign Sora the white weird one is my Magellan Lancer. I heard your that you blew up a ship by tinkering with the engine. The captain said deadly force authorized to keep you away from the engine. Anyway so why do you pilot such a small mech?"

"The I/A systems are rather large, however, next to full sized main combat mecha they are 5-8 feet shorter" explains Xavier, "now your scout mech, what model is it?

(At that time Xavier starts to feel a sharp pain in his right eye) excuse me will you? -ehh- i need to go medical, Revy!" Revy wake s from a deep sleep, "What? Oh your eye, lets find the med bay"

OOC: had extra time, but now back to work:(

Olive nodded at the screen. "I see you have a great interest in DNA, sir. Have you been working on something?" Olive asked, curious. Dr. Harrison nodded, "I am trying to re-create a human body, Though I am having trouble with the DNA." He said, looking troubled. "But I still have the duty of the main medic on this ship, and wounded people just keep coming." Dr. Harrison said, shutting off the screen. Olive nodded, yes, it sounded creepy, but she guessed he was just doing what he liked. Olive preferred attending to the wounded more than re-creating, but that was just her as a normal medic.

Keshla would say kinda anoyd as he is the captin and he dint know "Sir the reson of sending the Cobalt explore close too the Planet is because there are alredy Outpost there and establesing base as they need a large ship too take artifacts too saftey and aswell for resurs managment,our ship will server as a Inf.Station as we explore with those at the outpost"she says as she would start too make changes on engine and the others aswell and the ship would Gte Hyper eccelerators online

Frank would scrach the back of his neck and say in a sad tone "
Yea i kinda did....was mi faoult...now i understand why people dont whant mi on there ships.....the reson i use this small mech is speed and agility as for a speed scout i need too be fats and agile...aswell with its Multi Clings he could clime anything really and its light weight its like a fether in mech scale"

"Still think a shuttle would've heheh." Connor replies.

Sora said "So normal sized mechs in your system are slow. They say the first mech in my system was designed to have the mobility of a fighter but the armor and devastating power of tanks."

"yep not good at normal mechs only "Hound" mechs and light...well mine is sopos too act like a Cheeta very fast and agile....But armore is not the best"he says as he cmiles on top of his "Hound" and lays there looking at the cealing

Keishla would continue piloting the ship as it would take ETA 10 minutes too get there

"Keishla, what do the orders say about our arrival. Any objectives or something. Or is this just a do whatever exploration mission." Connor said.

" Well just be glad you're not going against an ace pilot from my system especially this white one with these blue wings that shoot lasers." Sora said taking the lift up to the platform that leads to the cockpit entry. Currently it was lock by Sora's encryptions.

Olive walked over to a card slot on the white wall and took out her medic card, sliding it through the slot. A drawer came out of the wall, revealing a healing gun. Olive blinked, not many medics could afford a healing gun. It looked like a small black handgun with glowing yellow plus signs on the side. How the gun worked was that if shot at a wound, the wound will become numb and not hurt, while speeding up the healing process so the wound would heal overnight if deep, and if just a scratch it would heal in only 10 minutes. But healing guns were extremely rare and expensive. Olive picked it up and observed it in awe. Dr. Harrison glanced over at olive. "You can have it, you need it more than I do." Olive stared at Dr. Harrison and sputtered, "really? Thank you!" Olive said, putting the gun in her gun pocket, which was always empty.

(Oops thought i post sorry xD and we will continue tomorrow sorry ist 2 in the morning here)

Keishla would amidiatly answer "We have detected posible lifeform in the planet wen one of the exploratio team were sent from the out post too a "Forrest" Looking region but never came back and the people in the outpost are low on equipment and thats why they sent us and ure mechs too chek it out...secodary objective is if we finde any sorta lifeform shoold be place in contaiment in the plantes outpost till Scientis back on the UF.Goliath can research on whatever we finde aswell artifacts of any kinde"she says as the planet is near and was ready too orbit

"Hooo elites sound very cool...i wonder wen i would see a elite"he says as he jumps in his mech as he saw the planet geting near and needed too get ready for "Orbit jump"

Xavier stumbles into the med bay with one arm over Revy's shoulder and his one hand over his right eye even though it had an eye patch over it, "the eye,its mechanical and it wasnt inserted properly along with the housing device" said Xavier as the pain started to consume him "NO! YOU HANG IN THERE OR SO HELP ME!" Screamed Revy "Its a war wound from the siege of Fazden, he still has shrapnel in his head, making the mechanical eye nearly useless and extremely painful help him..."

Olive looked at Dr. Harrison and he nodded, then they both ran over to Xavier. "We need to remove that eye, is that ok with you?" Olive said quickly and sternly, asking the question to both of them. She only needed an answer from one of them, though. They needed permission to remove a body part, and if they didn't receive permission, then they could do nothing.

Olive nodded and both the medics put him on the surgery bed. Olive removed the eye patch from Xavier's head quickly, and Dr.Harrison shocked him a little so it didn't hurt, but it sent a pattern to his brain to fall asleep. Olive's hands were still but firm as she put on blue gloves in under 7 seconds and took out a surgery knife. Even though this was just a mechanical eye, it was attached to the nerve systems and had to be dealt with carefully. Olive and Dr.Harrison soon began to take out the mechanical eye, detaching it from the nerves and brain. (can't get into detail, gotta keep it PG 13.) Soon the mechanical eye was completely out, and olive checked his heart beat, glad to find out he was perfectly fine.

Connor said"Alright have the mechs prep for launch. All hands brace for atmospheric re entry in five minutes." Then one of the hands at the computers said "Sir we have word that one of the pilots are having a medical emergency." Connor took a moment to think "Well then save his mech for last, message the medics if he'll be ready for sortie in 10 minutes." The operator sent the message to the medical bay, "It's done sir." Connor nodded and braced for re entry. Sora quickly hopped into the Magellan Lancer's cockpit and braced for re enty.

Olive sighed, "he's fine, his mechanical eye will not be bothering him anymore. But it may take some time for him to get back his energy, saying a day or two." Olive said, pulling off her gloves. "We just received message asking if Xavier will be ready to launch in..... 10 minutes?!?" Dr. Harrison said, thinking that anyone he knew that was a mech would not be ready to do anything 10 minutes after surgery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back