• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic The Hills...a group thing

Harley Quinley

Just try me. I'm worse than Mr. J
He told me don't worry. He said everything was going to be okay. Then he left and that was the last human I'd seen for three years. I lived. Off the land and managed to stay alive, but I was alone. Loneliness is the worst way to live. No one to be with. Now I'm leavin and finding people on the way. Still trying to find out what the hell happened but maybe whoever I meet will help me.

The accounts of Rachel Hedy who survived a mutated attack and lived for three years in isolation then left. I need three people (2 males and 1female) and mutants which are basically zombies and vampires combined without thought. Well?

Okay. Once we get two guys, then we can do a closed roleplay and start plotting! Make a basic thing, you know?

[QUOTE="Harley Quinley]Okay. Once we get two guys, then we can do a closed roleplay and start plotting! Make a basic thing, you know?

[/QUOTE]
Yep yep! ^^

Name: Rachel Hedy

Hometown: Dallas, Texas

Location before outbreak: Manhattan, New York

Appearance:

4899e1ff092f19ccf07b7c051e1aaef5.jpg

Backstory: She was born as an accident, so her parents put her up for adoption, and she lived with two kind people in the area of the hospital she was born. She grew up as a cowgirl until she turned 18 and moved to Manhattan for college, where she studied chemistry and creative writing. One day, she was at a friend's place when a mutated man attacked her by breaking into the window. Her friend didn't make it, but Rachel was rescued by a mysterious stranger who took her to the far backcountry side of New York. His name was Erik Nemia, and he was her hero. She ended up crushing on him and he didn't exactly like her back, so he abandoned her, telling her he was going to be back...she stayed in an abandoned town for 3 years untik deciding to leave.

Personality: Suspicious of strangers, but once she kniws you, she is pretty chill.

well. I guess I can just post a random character. I'de need more info plot wise so I can make her fit in more to the rp.

Um, there was an attack three years ago of a mutated virus, turning a large amount of people into zompires. So my character leaves the abandoned town where she lives and she tries to find survivors. She meets a girl who befriends her and as they go on a quest together, they meet a guy and anither guy and a complocated love web occurs and stuff happens...

I'll take on a male role.

[QUOTE="Harley Quinley]Um, there was an attack three years ago of a mutated virus, turning a large amount of people into zompires. So my character leaves the abandoned town where she lives and she tries to find survivors. She meets a girl who befriends her and as they go on a quest together, they meet a guy and anither guy and a complocated love web occurs and stuff happens...

[/QUOTE]
ZOMPIRES xD

Smart guy.

I'll have to do the bio sometime late tomorrow, I'm on my phone and it's really hard to do that. XT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back