• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Hearts of Nations and War

Gradous13

King of Snek
ANNOUNCEMENT! This RP is temporarily shut down due to an infestation of burrito kittens, The people from PITA said the problem will be fixed in TWO WEEKS. However, lightweight work loads are acceptable such as CS creation and applications are able to be accepted....

(
TLDR: I am making a new RP off this current theme, slight changes and improvements will come. It shouldn't be more than two weeks but we are still accepting CS)

RULES:

Follow all RP Nation rules.

Minimum of 2-3 paragraphs.

Minimum of 5 sentences for each paragraph

Don't be a D-bag towards others outside the IC-RPing and don't assume that someone is trying to be a D-bag via IC-RPing

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a quick note about NPC'S, if you are apart of a squad or platoon, the other memebers can be NPC's

So how are we going to RP exactly? Since we are not in a specific unit, majority of people will just create whichever.

I was actually thinking about that yesterday, why not have some characters be in the same squad? We obviously don't need to have everyone in one squad, but two or three characters would be nice to help the story along. While the other Characters can go solo with NPC's.

I haven't forgotten also, just a tad busy. I'll throw a CS up if not tonight; tomorrow morning! ^^

Cool, most of us are here, we should have enough to start. Remember, max Two CS and you have more options to Infantry

I know I put this in the CS thread but I am also putting it here as a reminder...

I will be gone Tuesday through Thursday at an FTX so I won't have my phone, if you have questions while I am gone please post themy anyway so I can get to them when I get back.

I would like to start Friday or Saturday so try and get your CS in by then, I will be here tomorrow though as far as I know...

So you all know, I am leaving to Korea on Tuesday, I will still try and post but I most likely am going to buy a International SIM CARD, probably will need it anyways so I might be out for a week and a half.

I would like to know if every one is still interested in the RP, I'm asking because I don't want to waste your time and mine as well due to my unknown schedule after tuesday....

If you are I do have a plan B to keep the RP going while I'm gone...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back