The haunted school: Shadowsgrove high school (Angelfoodcake and Change of heart)

Seth feels someone's hand on his mouth, then the person begins to walk off with the girl following close behind. He mumbled a few insults but then ignored them. Though he felt strangely attracted to that girl, he didn't know why.

Akemi follows Drake, "Thank you." She says, "I've never had much luck with. . .people." She walks a little slower thinking she might have blown her cover.

Victoria sees the two people walk off, and before the boy can answer the girl, Victoria punches him in the back.

Akemi backs away and watches in horror as Drake tells the person to try punching him again.

Seth turns around at the sound of a voice, he sits down on the ground and begins to wait impataintly, thinking, 'Victoria can handle this punk.'

Victoria punches him again, and again, and again. She figures if she punches him hard enough and repeatedly in the same spot it would start to hurt. 'He'll be crying for mercy at my feet when I'm through!' She thought.

Akemi covers her own mouth, trying not to scream and alert anyone. After all it wasn't that big of deal, it's not like they had knives.

Seth watched the fight and began to feel hot. He walked over to Drake and Victoria, and pulls Victoria away.

Victoria is suddenly pulled away by Seth. She pulls herself from his grip. Victoria sticks her hand in her pocket and pulls out a knife. She slashes at Drake.

Akemi watches as the two fight. Several students come to watch, and start to chant "Fight, fight, fight!" The people are also clapping and stomping. Then someone bursts through the crowd and grabs the girl's arm and Drake's arm. "Both of you drop the weapons and come with me!" He yelled.

Victoria looked over at Seth, who nodded. Then, she looked back at the boy she was fighting with, she glared at him and dropped the knife. She then stood there waiting for him to drop his weapons, so that they could go ahead and get this over with.

Seth crossed his arms and went off to go get a drink. He was hot and aggravated. He had to addmit, he was suprised that he didn't join the fight. He gets a drink of water and splashes himself in the face. Then, he starts to walk back, 'Hopefuly, they won't still be there.' He thought, he was angry enough, he didn't want to get more angry.

Akemi started to get lost in the crowd of students. She begins to walk slowly through the crowd. She then leaned against a wall. As she stands there someone walks over and stands next to her. Akemi turns around and notices that the person standing next to her is the boy she ran into earlier. "Hi." She says quietly.

Victoria sighs as the man drags her and the anoying idiot along. Soon they get to a small brown door. They walk in and the man tells them to sit down. Victoria didn't want to listen to this man, but Seth had told her to. So, she sits down as the man walks off.

Seth stands next to the girl that ran into him earlier. "Hey, I'm sorry for getting so mad earlier." He says quietly. He normaly wouldn't have apoligised for anything. But, there was something about this girl. Something he couldn't quite put his finger on.

Drake explodes!!! 
Then Drake slowly reforms as a priest walks in "It is not your time to die." Drake stands up singing "Hala to da dija!" Drake starts ranting "Ye see I can explode and and and dance on peoples roofs but then the people call the cops-...!"Drake pauses for a second running out of the room to where the fight was "Akemi!!!"Drake sees Akemi and the Bleepin guy. Drake charges up to Seth "Go away!"

Seth begins to feel hot again. His face turns a bright red as he storms off. Why was that guy such an idiot?! He goes into the boys restroom. When he gets to the sink, he turns on the water. Splashing himself in the face he begins to think.

Akemi wonders why Drake is being so mean. "Why did you yell at him?" She asks. "We were only talking." She stops leaning against the wall and walks closer to Drake.

Victoria smiles, that guy is so gonna get in deep trouble. When the man gets back he asks where the other one went. "He just kind of barged out." Victoria answers happily. The man tells her to stay there, and goes searching for Drake.

Drake sees the principal and asks Akemi to come with him out side. As he starts to walk outside while saying "I told him to go away because I don't trust him especially if it is y-." Drake stops what he was saying and exits the building.

Akemi follows Drake, as she hears him start to say something, but he doesn't finish. When they get outside, Akemi walks up to Drake. "What were you saying? She asks. She starts to rock to and frow on her heels and toes, while awaiting an answer.

Seth walks into the basement of the school, the door has an off limits sign on it, but he doesn't care. 'The basement will be a perfect place to start looking for ghosts.' He thinks as he quickly walks down the steps.

Victoria sits there getting bored, when the man walks back into the room. He walks over to her, "I can't find the other one. So, I'll deal with you first." He says sternly. Victoria sighs, she's so bored of this school already. "But, when I do find him, he'll be in more trouble then you." The man finishes. Victoria smiles, 'Maybe I'll stay in this school a little longer.' She thinks.

Akemi listens as Drake mumbles something, she doesn't understand. "I'm sorry. Could you repeat that?" She says confused.

Seth makes it to the basement, and begins to set up his ghost hunting equipment. He ducks behind a generator and peers out with specal goggles.

Victoria still sits there. She sighs, looking around sleepily. The man walks to a phone and starts dialing a number. Victoria jumps, 'He's eather calling my parents or the cops.' She thinks. She doesn't want to face eather. So, when the man turns his back, she makes a quick escape.

Akemi tilts her head slightly to the right. "I'm sorry, ONE more time a little louder." She said her voice getting louder as she spoke.

Victoria runs into the forest outside of the schoolyard. She climbs a tree and sits down. Her feet start swaying back and forth. She freezes when, she hears a siren. But, it turns out it was just an ambulence.

Seth still sits behind the generator. He's gotten no signals or anything. He sighs, looking around. 'Where is Victoria?" He wonders.

Akemi steps back surprized, "We've uh, hardly known each other." She said. Then, she straitens herself up, "Sorry, that was really rude." She says stepping closer to Drake. "But, it's not like he was flirting with me." She says, though it also seemed rude. She didn't want to crush Drake's heart, just straiten this whole thing out.

"I know there's something about that I feel the need to protect." Drake said then thinking 'this is why I tried not to tell her till later.' Drake felt as if both places he could go/stay were nightmares.

Akemi sighs, "That's sweet. But, I think we should get to know each other a little more first." She says gently. Akemi stares at the ground, and hopes that doesn't hurt his feelings. "Maybe we could go to a resturant after school." She suggested quietly.

Akemi nods, "Well, I don't know about you, but I feel awkward." She says, walking slower.

Seth leaves the basement, and looks around. "Almost time for the next stupid class." He says walking toward the classroom. He sighs, 'I wonder what Victoria's doing.' He thinks, as he makes his way to his seat.

Victoria climbs down the tree, and runs off school property. Then, she turns, and heads into an allyway. She ducks behind a dumpster. She sighs, "I don't want to be a fugative. It sounds boring." She says quietly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back