• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Hanyo and the Miko

Kagome proceeded to ignore the half human, choosing to let him think on what he did. "No, don't worry. We took care of the snake demon earlier." She promised a group of concerned men. "We won't have problems with him anymore."

Though rather exasperated, Inuyasha, recognizing defeat, stormed off in the other direction. There was no use trying to convince her, clearly. Instead, he folded his arms, sitting against a tree. "What's her deal, acting all mad?!" He murmured.

"Maybe you're still the same way as you were when she was fifteen." Myoga appeared on Inuyasha's shoulder. "After all, you're both still pretty much children. I don't know what a child is if he's a half demon, but still, you aren't really an adult either." He just kept rambling. "Honestly, if your father could manage two young ladies in his life and have two sons between them, you can handle Kagome."

The unique movement of the hanyo's ears showed that he was indeed listening, against his will, of course. However, his defiant expression and the irritated look in his eyes would betray that notion. "Myoga..." Inuyasha finally interjected, in a voice carrying vestiges of forced composure. However, in a moments notice, the Half Demon had simply attempted to flick the flee off of his shoulder. As much as he would have hated to admit, it some ways, Myoga's ramblings were actually correct. In fact, when one thought about it, the only thing that had really changed about the hanyo was that he made no more attempts to veil his beyond platonic feelings towards Kagome, as well as a few other things...

"That poison could've killed me... Kagome was scared by that fact," He thought, quite easily recalling what she had said. Thus, with a determined expression upon his face, he leapt up from his position, moving towards Kagome's location.

Myoga was flung away from Inuyasha in that instance, floating to the ground. Kagome realized that she too had been wrong, to a certain extent. She left her shelter and saw the young male coming toward her. Swallowing her own pride, Kagome walked toward him, meeting Inuyasha in the middle with a hug. "I'm so sorry, Inuyasha. I promise I won't ever act like that again."

Inuyasha's previous irritation appeared to have been ebbing away as her arms enveloped him. His expression relaxed at her seemingly calm state. The ebony haired beauty was warmly embraced by the Hanyo, who whispered, "You were scared... I'll be more careful, I promise..." His uniquely golden eyes gazed into her own, as to assure her that he was fine. No demon, no amount of venom was going to take him away from her....

Kagome enjoyed being held like this. It was as if, with Inuyasha, all her fears were evaporating into nonexistence. "Be honest. Who put you up to this." The miko's voice was playful. "You're right. I was very scared. With as many times as we've been separated and had to fight to be together, it's no wonder I was scared. I thought we were running out of time and that's what worried me."

"Nothing is going to separate me from you, don't worry about that," Inuyasha replied, sounding rather placid, as it so happened. Finally, his mouth split into a grin, followed by a somewhat lighthearted gleam in his eyes. It was, with the intent of reassurance, the hanyo had leaned forward, his lips meeting with hers..

Kagome returned the kiss. "Okay, who are you and what have you done with my friend?" She asked calmly. "I'm warning you. Who are you? Shippo? Naraku? Come on. I know this isn't Inuyasha." She pulled away. "No, Inuyasha would never act like this. He's too stubborn."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back