• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘ป๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌ โ€” ooc

Somethings come up and I donโ€™t think Iโ€™ll have time to get this character finished.

If you ever done anything like this again, hopefully I join in next time if it does ^_^

Edit: I will keep writing but Iโ€™ll see if it gets done or not

*jazz hands* i'm back babyyy ๐Ÿ’€

have a half-baked skeleton of a character sheet because i couldn't get this rp off my mind! if i get accepted i will most definitely clean it up, use some actual code, and add a sh*t ton more, but for now i can finally rest ;u;

anddddd I finally finished the writing section !! ngl it ainโ€™t my favourite and is definitely rushed but should give yโ€™all a general idea of pyra and her motives.

I havenโ€™t done the appearance part but for now it will do since it does say optional hehe (but ill finish it up if accepted).

Last edited:
hehe daylily is almost completely done, just need to fill out the persona but itโ€™s just gonna be headcanons to get the point across ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ thank god for extensions

hi everyone! thank you so much for your interest and your characters. due to requests for extensions and a general desire for extra time, we have decided to extend applications until SUNDAY NIGHT, at approx. 8 PM EST. Everyone is welcome to edit and refine their apps until then, though you donโ€™t have to. We just wanted to be transparent so no one was left wondering about whether or not theyโ€™ve been accepted and so everyone has equal opportunity to edit if they so choose. :3
With that, acceptances will be sent out after 8 on SUNDAY! See you then!

aaaaa i lost track of time and had to rush some of the writing but i hope the vibes are there!!

DELL HAS BEEN UPDATED TO INCLUDE CONTENT IM ACTUALLY PROUD OF ;u; i'm going to try to get the placeholder added back in but the codes don't want to hang out together, apparently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back