• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘ป๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌ โ€” ooc

i might end up changing/rewriting some tingz but carmy is now up in full :3

and to celebrate, here's a lil 'poster" for the games/centennial that's also the discord server icon :3

century in the light.jpg

Yโ€™all gettin me SWEATY with these characters, I swear, and the poster has me so hyped!!!!

If Iโ€™m accepted, Iโ€™d love to work on an idea for the relative for another character. Wanted to put that out there in case it gets the gears turning for anyone. Feel free to PM me when the time comes.

i might end up changing/rewriting some tingz but carmy is now up in full :3

and to celebrate, here's a lil 'poster" for the games/centennial that's also the discord server icon :3

kisses.

carmy is so sweet. definitely needed that to write the next part for the berserkerโ€™s interview section. will hopefully have her done in the next few days โ€” so close!! will expand on some stuff as well and maybe fix some of my icky writing that is being done predominately on trains ๐Ÿ˜ญ

kisses.

carmy is so sweet. definitely needed that to write the next part for the berserkerโ€™s interview section. will hopefully have her done in the next few days โ€” so close!! will expand on some stuff as well and maybe fix some of my icky writing that is being done predominately on trains ๐Ÿ˜ญ
ahhh thank you so much and I hope it can be helpful :3

Also is it Alright if I bounced from ideas to you? As I mainly looking at an original character section but I had a few ideas. ^_^

Also is it Alright if I bounced from ideas to you? As I mainly looking at an original character section but I had a few ideas. ^_^
yes of course! my pms are open :3

cooked up a couple of thetis crumbs ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ her writings shall be done soon

cooked up a couple of thetis crumbs ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ her writings shall be done soon
frothing at the mouth omg!! i cant wait to read :3

I love Thetisโ€™ fc and aesthetic so far!!

oki thorin is finished!! i think tbh this is mostly a note for myself since i keep coming up with new ideas and storylines to add in. dear self, stop adding. love self.
also sorry the writing section is so long??? i tried my absolute hardest to condense it but could not for the life of me so it's just. long. i did put an easier-to-read option in the form of a link to a gdoc if you'd rather view it on there. pls forgive me

oki thorin is finished!! i think tbh this is mostly a note for myself since i keep coming up with new ideas and storylines to add in. dear self, stop adding. love self.
also sorry the writing section is so long??? i tried my absolute hardest to condense it but could not for the life of me so it's just. long. i did put an easier-to-read option in the form of a link to a gdoc if you'd rather view it on there. pls forgive me
lmao weโ€™re excited to take a read of Thorin + thanks for adding a gdoc option!

thereโ€™s no way i can have my character finished by tomorrow. i have too many ideas and i canโ€™t get them to play nicely with each other. iโ€™m going to have to withdrawal from applying :( i hope you all have fun writing this story tho!

thereโ€™s no way i can have my character finished by tomorrow. i have too many ideas and i canโ€™t get them to play nicely with each other. iโ€™m going to have to withdrawal from applying :( i hope you all have fun writing this story tho!
if you (or anyone else!!) needs an extension of a day or two, weโ€™re more than willing to offer one :3

Could I have an extension to finish things up? I've also been meaning to send over some ideas to toss around if that's alright! :)
yeah of course! let me DM you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back