The Gutters

HarleyQuip

"The Gutters"
21262_1_miscellaneous_digital_art_futuristic_futuristic_city.jpg

The Gutters is exactly what it sounds like. Your average baddy, black market dealers, drug addicts, smugglers of various kind, and organized crime bosses can all be found down here. This is the shit stain the corporations and local police forces weren't able to scrape from the city during the corporate overhaul. Illegal activities of basic and "creative" natures can be found here. Where the grime is so thick it can smell anything or anyone clean.

Feeling Brave?

@HarleyQuip

Jimmy scowled at his phone after tossing a bundle of credits to a nearby thug. Some junkies have been hanging around too close. Filth.

Yeah Hw do i know this is u? Can b corp 4 all i know. Meat me in person if u want 2 talk 2 me.

Autocorrect did what little it could to make the message understandable. Jimmy didn't care. Jimmy couldn't bother with 'properly' typing when time was so short. Crossing his arms on his chest, Jimmy leaned by his market stall and watched the thug throw the couple junkies away.

He didn't need anyone snooping around his stall or his far more valuable stash in the small metal shack behind him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back