• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Guild of the Desperate (IC)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Lattice Stoneburn
Toron-Streets

"Ah, a George von Levin. The Viscount with the hotheaded son." Lattice said in acknowledgment. She had to tend to him a few times. One of the few pleasant Nobles she's had to deal with. If he had reservations about being served by her, it never showed once. "A good man held back by his 3rd son, Harold. His wife? Mildred." Hmmmm, this seemed a simple case for the Draconian. The 3rd son was the only problematic one. "Guards are paid off........."
  • Mildred is the Noble Demi saved in Pirate. Harold got fucked up in Pirate
"Guess the wench left her ugly-ass maid with the fish. What a circus." came the voice. The people hadn't made themselves seen yet, but Harold's voice was familiar enough to them both. Wench? I'm the only one who's ever tended to Lady Demestral's bed, Lattice thought. She wanted to kill these people for insulting her lady, but Lady Demestral was always adamant that she could defend her own honor. Insults didn't get to her, so Lattice had to keep calm as well. Lattice shook the thoughts off because there was something more important to address. Nancy and his safety

"Human! Lady Demestral has given you an act of mercy," Lattice said, sitting down and wrapping her tail neatly around her paws. "I was given an order to get this boy home safely," Lattice declared. Lattice could be an easily frightened girl.........if she hadn't taken a ton of bumps from Demi and Quincy. While Quincy just used his "trainings" as an excuse to beat her ass, she learned a TON. Especially magic. As for Lady Demestral, her lance was a sharp one. It always felt like she was taking the poor Draconian maid to the Lance, but she always taught Lattice a lot about physical combat. She was beyond a human. "My lady's orders are absolute. If your death facilitates his safety, so be it." Lattice knew intermediate spells, but since that was the extent, she learned them VERY well. Honed to Perfection in fact
  • Honed to Perfection: A concept of mastery where a spell like the basic Fireball can be as good as an Advanced level spell. Aka +2 levels of advancement
    • In Lattice's case, her Intermediate is at the Expert level of power and effectiveness
WayfaringWaaksian WayfaringWaaksian

Nancy Noi
Toron - Streets

"Are you serious right now?!" This incredulous thought was strong enough to breach through their still open telepsychic link. If Lattice had particularly honed ears, she could hear the Locathah's teeth click and grind. Upon that unwelcome voice and its unwarranted insults, Nancy's growing fear of this encounter pivoted to exasperation. That maniac was JUST warned, and he was still going to tempt the dragon's wrath out of Demi?!
"I don't think there's any getting out of this one," he begrudged to Lattice. Fighting skills or not, she shouldn't be throwing herself in the fray because Nancy decided to be a little petty. And of damn course, the guards were paid off! It wasn't like they could go running for help! "I'm sorry. This is my fault..."

This manchild didn't bring an entire gang of people for a good showdown only to be placated by a few pleads, but he would try. "If-- If this is about what happened in the restaurant, you have my sincere apologies," he said aloud, bowing his head as he took a few steps past Lattice. "Forgive my ignorance. I'm not yet familiar with the customs of this city, and was unaware of your rank. I genuinely thought you were part of the waiting staff."

While Horrible Harold received Nancy's humble appeal, Lattice got an additional tidbit. "I mean, they were so well-dressed, how could I not?" Dripping with sarcasm, it was a peek into the piece of mind Nancy actually wanted to give this man.

Kylesar1 Kylesar1

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back