• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Conference Room (OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I had interest in this RP, but was worried that my ongoing crappy internet issues would hold back a large group. If it’s just going to be you, I, and whoever else drops in starting out, I could give this a try. If you’re still interested at this point, that is.
I have a base concept for a character, but it needs fleshing out.

Kylesar1 Kylesar1

WayfaringWaaksian WayfaringWaaksian
I'm still interested. I just think the usual RP fare is happening here. People express interest then when I go through the BS of getting the threads together, they either withdraw or ghost

It's definitely gonna be a small group if not the same size as the pirate one though so your ongoing issues shouldn't hold it back

Yeah, frustrating that it happened to you twice in a row. I was interested last time you tried this concept, but I had too much on my plate at the time and didn’t want to make promises. Glad to get a second chance at least.

Alright, that’s comforting. I’ll do what I can in the meantime to keep up until the issue gets resolved (within like the next decade or so, who knows at this point, lol).

My character sheet is half done. I expect to finish it either tomorrow or the day after.

Kylesar1 Kylesar1

just going to say i'm still in.
I just need to decide which of my two character ideas I will use. ._.

just going to say i'm still in.
I just need to decide which of my two character ideas I will use. ._.
I thank you for your continued interest
Take your time. Me and Wayf are in another small RP group together, so I have faith that they are gonna deliver like they've been doing

apologies, i was robbed of my free time from spooky activities, i will get my post out tomorrow

Just picturing the "hello young lady" meme and Ves kicking Kai in the balls in fear

You're not far off, Wayf

My first thought upon reading the post was that Ves would pelt Kai in the head with a rock at lightning speed

What's actually about to happen is that Kai is about to get a Blood Empowered Roundhouse Kick to the gut, and since Ves doesn't know her own strength while under Blood Empowerment, Kai is gonna get blasted through the door. That is how Nancy's knocks are going to be answered

Hello! I have made my post cause I dont feel like writing a paper!

Seems like this is a reboot of another rp but glad I can come in as a complete stranger XD

Hello! I have made my post cause I dont feel like writing a paper!

Seems like this is a reboot of another rp but glad I can come in as a complete stranger XD
Nah, it's not a reboot. It just takes place in the same universe as another RP I currently got going on. The only person here who is in that one is Wayf, so you're fine. There is nothing important there that pertains to here

Ahhh I see, but i do really like the concept of this thread its been a hot second since I've rped on a forum

JaxbyDaniels JaxbyDaniels
No rush, but you're still due for a post here before we proceed on. I would offer the ability to skip your post, but your character is too dynamic for a skip
Again, no rush. Just a reminder

I plan on posting tonight, sorry, been a rough week ahhh, I feel bad the days kinda melded together i didnt realize how long it had been >.<

Ves is a part timer of this guild, so she's gonna be present as needed instead of always around. I am a GM before I control a character, and Ves is too qualified for this guild for a reason.

I'm probably gonna make my actual full time Stonerose member. I'm thinking a shapeshifter who powers up and/or changes based on what he drinks since he's born malformed and can't shapeshift of his own will. That means a bunch of made-up ass potions and experimental drugs to turn him into all sorts of weird shit. Sounds kind of fun

On another note, you can all either engage in a bit of dialog before we timeskip to move on...................... or you can just settle in and all that shit so we can timeskip to begin the first mission and we can get some interpersonal character interaction from there. Your choice, my dear players.
JaxbyDaniels JaxbyDaniels WayfaringWaaksian WayfaringWaaksian 606 606

Imagine him drinking one of Nancy's screwed up concoctions, that'll have some interesting results.

As for pre-mission dialogue, I'm neutral either way. Nancy's probably going to try to slink away from the group, but I'll leave an opening if anyone wants to talk to him.

JaxbyDaniels JaxbyDaniels Kylesar1 Kylesar1 606 606

settle and timeskip, knowing my character they will attempt to get to know the others and move their stuff in

WayfaringWaaksian WayfaringWaaksian JaxbyDaniels JaxbyDaniels 606 606
Happy turkey day, folks. I can wait no longer for Grizz, so we will move on. I'm drafting my post and introduce my shapeshifting char

My family isn't doing anything for Thanksgiving and my twin sister gave birth as of 10:00pm Wednesday, so we're not doing anything regardless while she's recovering. Still, enjoy your food and fam time should you be doing that

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back