• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Guardian Angel

lovedentist

Hey everyone! I've been wanting to add an rp or two to the very small amount that I am partaking in right now. I don't really have any long introduction, everything that I could think of to include is below and if you have any questions, feel free to ask!
  • I'm not in school right now but I do work almost every day for 8+ hours, so if I ever don't reply it's because work has caught up to me and I'm literally too physically/mentally exhausted to reply. It'd be cool if whoever I was rping with could reply at least once a day, but honestly, I'm not really picky and actually very chill with replies. If you can't reply once a day, every other day works, only on the weekends, whatever works for you. I'll only send you a message after about a week or so unless you let me know it's gonna take longer than that for you to reply.
  • If you aren't feeling the rp anymore please just let me know!
  • Don't be afraid to talk about the plot, or our characters, or anything really!
  • My replies are usually three to five paragraphs, depending on the scene and how much dialogue is happening. Please be detailed or semi-detailed as I love to read as well as write and the longer your replies are, the longer mine are probably going to be. If you would like an example of my writing, just ask! I have no problems sending one.
  • I'm not really one for planning ahead past the basic plot, but occasionally I'll get an idea as we go through the rp and share that to see what you think. Obviously I want to hear any ideas you have too, it's always nice when people bring their own ideas for the plot and our characters to the table!
  • I love romance! I love an angsty, drama filled romance with equal amounts humor and cutesy stuff. I really only rp m x f. (Also prefer to fade to black if/when it comes to that!)
  • I'm 20 years old and would appreciate it if you were 18+.
  • I prefer to rp as a female character.

Character A is a Guardian Angel. Well, almost a Guardian Angel. To actually become a Guardian Angel you have to help someone, drastically change their life, set them on the right path. Character A is now getting that chance, for the third time. After failing to set two other humans onto the right path no one thinks he can do it. Most are able to become a guardian after their first, if not their first, their second. Almost no one has to make a third attempt. After the third attempt you are banned from taking the Guardian Angel test. Character A is determined to prove everyone wrong, so determined in fact, that he takes on a human who had driven other Guardians away. Character B is a party girl who has let her depression and anxiety spiral out of control. She self medicates using drugs and alcohol and is just consistently fucking up in all aspects of her life. Character A is going to become a Guardian by fixing Character B, except he's going to use an unconventional, and definitely frowned upon method; he's going to make himself visible. Character A is going to insert himself into Character B's life, the only thing is, he can't let her know he is an Angel, and Character B isn't exactly a people person.

(I was hoping to be Character B.)

Hi! I wanted to say that this idea sounds super interesting to me.
I literally just joined this site, but your plot idea is very intriguing and I'd love to do it!
Despite being new on rpnation, I do have roleplaying experience and I'm cool with being Character A and a male.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back