• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The ground..A dream. Truth is, Reality sucks.( Jennifer Shotain & Dibbydoo

Dibbydoo

squeek
Another day. It was like torture for everyone. That was how it was with everyone. The girl, mostly known as 'Prisoner 6423b-1' Amongst many guards was of course stuck in her room. The only thing she could see was the distant earth, drifting around in space with them. That was going to change for her, for all of the 100 teenagers stuck in solitary confinement. The council was sending all of them to Earth. To see if it were liveable, and also for more time for the Ark to live. It was a big secret, oxygen of the ark was running low, only a few months left. It was a last minute decision, giving the leaders more time to think. Think of what to do. There was an opinion brought up. They could easily kill the people, without them noticing. Put them in a room, Make them think there was an announcement, instead, sucking their air from their own lungs. It could be. But it was a horrible idea. This was their resort, for now. No one knew what was going to happen to the teenagers. The teenagers could die there. Or worse, they could live there.

Your door was forced open, exactly three guards entering the room. " Prisoner 6423b-1 you need to get against the wall, under law, What ever you do or say will be punished. " He said, whipping out his electrical baton. He had a hardened face. His skin was dark, almost like a smooth chocolate tone, his hair being shaved down to the skin, scars across his cheek. He looked to be in his mid forties, wrinkles setting in on his face. His eyes were a dark brown, almost black. His posture was straight and military like, no curvature belonging in his back. He was muscly, his broad shoulders showed off as they almost stretched his black and slick uniform. The second one had a rich olive tan kin tone, and brown eyes. His hair was slicked back, brown and smooth. No emotion played on his face, it was hard to decipher what he was thinking.He looked in his early twenties. He was the shorter one in the bunch, but his strength payed up for the lack of tallness. He didn't have a stiff posture, but no hump. It was more than an average person back.He forced her against the wall, checking her for any weapons and instantly disposing of them. You had no power right now. Maybe when they lead you to the door she could break out and make a run for it. This usually happens when people are about to get 'Floated', a death sentence.

The last one had a pale skin tone, freckles covering his face. His eyes were a soft green, his cheeks lightly dusted with freckles. He had pulled back ginger hair. What he didn't make up for strength, he made up for height, He stood just under six feet He had baton in his hands too. He attached a wrist band to your wrist. It wasn't normal, needles stabbed into your wrists, securing it. They began to drag you out the open doors, not caring if they hurt her at all.

I was minding my own business, humming a soft and gentle tune as I drew on the wall. My fingers were black, from the charcoal I drew with. I sighed as I bit my lip, rolling my neck softly as I stared at the drawing. It was of herself. How she thought she looked like. It looked similar to her, same portions. But her hair was a little shorter in the drawing than it was in real life. I stared at it, my eyebrows softening as I dropped the charcoal, staring. I thought about earth as I stared at the still image. I feel the sun on my face. I see trees all around me, the scent of wildflowers on a breeze. It’s so beautiful. In this moment, I'm not stranded in space. Its the most beautiful thing I have ever thought of. Then reality hits. I turn to the door as it was forced open too, Four people coming in. I instantly tried to run, but the largest one grabbed me. " Prisoner 6667a-1 do not struggle, what ever you do will be punished under law." . Fuck what he said, Ill struggle if I wanted to, And that's what I did.

He had a buzz cut, a strong jaw, and sizzling chestnut eyes. I struggled, yelling at them as I kicked. I don't even know what I was yelling about, my brain wasn't working. I was in too much shock. He pressed me against the wall. I saw in the corner of my eye another person. He was much older, in his fifty's, But strong, He had grey hair slicked back, his skin fair and pale, his wrinkles defiantly having set up. " YOUR WRINKLY OLD DICK I'M NOT OLD ENOUGH TO GET FUCKING FLOATED! LET GO OF ME!" I screamed out, kicking even harsher. The old man laughed, raising an eyebrow. " Alex, deary, I remember your mother, How good was she in bed? Ah, It was sad seeing her floated, knowing she would never get to see me. Heh. Or anything else I could do. You see I had a lot in mind for her, frankly I was going to kill you and conceive a child with her." He mocked my mother, MY mother. I got even more angry, tears swelling in my eyes as I remember the feeling of seeing her floated, the same old wrinkly dick bitch grabbing my hair,forcing her to watch. I started to lash out, screaming harsh words at him. It was scary how much I knew.They zapped me. I stopped before spitting on the man holding me down. I got a better view, one more person.

A woman. She was very strong looking, her chestnut hair being tied back tightly, her face smooth. It was tanned and she had blue eyes. Alex hissed before biting the man holding on her on his finger, he wasn't wearing gloves. He yelped out , Alex breaking away and running for the doors. I didn't look at the fourth person but I could hear his hammering voice behind me. I broke through the door entry, looking around. Everyone was being taken out? What the hell is this! I wanted to throw myself over the railing, But I felt a baton hit the back of my head, zapping me. I screamed out in pain, the person picking me up before poking me with a needle in the arm harshly, making me pass out, my struggling slowly halting. I looked at the old wrinkly man, my mouth twitching in anger. I slipped these words out. " Ill kill you. No, Ill torture you, Ill make you LIVE long enough to know how your chewy intestines fucking taste.." She spat in his eye, before passing out.

You could hear the words slither out of her mouth, before she got the same treatment, a stab in the arm, It was from the ginger. It was much softer than what she had gotten though.You could feel yourself fading into a black abyss peacefully. You couldn't fight it.

You could feel what you were sitting in, It was a padded chair, your chest was strapped down to it, like a seat belt. You were sitting next to the blonde, whom also seemed to just wake up. She looked dazed, but not scared. She wiped the hair of her face. Soon, the screen in front of them lit up, and a man spoke. The same old rusty dick I was yelling at. The expression on my face churned to disgust and hatred of all kind. People Boo'd as he spoke, sounding very happy, in a strange way. "Prisoners of The Ark, hear me now. You’ve been given a second chance, and as your Chancellor, it is my hope that you see this as not just a chance for you, but a chance for all of us, indeed for mankind itself. We have no idea what is waiting for you down there. If the odds of survival were better, we would’ve sent others. Frankly, we’re sending you because your crimes have made you expendable. Your crimes will be excused.” He cleared his throat, before talking again. “The drop site has been chosen carefully. Before the last war, Mount Weather was a military base built within a mountain. It was to be stocked with enough non-perishables to sustain three hundred people for up to two years. Good luck, children." And with those words, the screen shut off. People continued to boo the man. The horrible man that almost everyone on the drop ship wanted to murder, and not theoretically.

As the monitor shut off, the shuttle still hadn't hit the floor. One specific person unbuckled themselves out of their seats, floating. He swiftly made his way to Alex. Someone cheered him. " Woo! Space walker strikes again!" He smiled and winked at both Alex and Lizabeth. It was Finn. Long shoulder length hair that was brown and soft, peircing chocolate eyes and a tan that looked like it was given to him by the gods.

" Get back into your seat, dickead." The hard words slithered out of her lips, but it see ed for the best. Two other people followed him out of the seats, floating absent mindedly in the air, laughing and chuckling." Get back in your seats!" Alex yelled, but they didn't listen. Finn laughed. " Cmon, calm down pretty, we're going to earth, there are no rules." Alex ignored Finn, sing angrily. " If you want to live get back in your seats before the parachute is deployed!" She yelled at them, trying to force them, but with no avail. They didn't listen. Finn laughed as he rolled in the air, infront of Alex. She was about to grab him to pull him down, but it was too late.

The drop ship passed through earths atmosphere, sending a harsh rattle to the interior, the gravity turning back to normal. Finn got it easy, he fell to the floor and smashed his head, but the other two were flanged into the wall, breaking a few pipes as they crushed on the wall. The parachutes deployed and made them bang even more, their body's ragolling about on the place. The drop ship was shaking as it was reading for its harsh landing. Finn slipped in the seat next to Lizabeth, bracing. The other two boys were still ragdolling, they had no power over their body's or anything that happened to their body.

Soon everything came to a halt. It was obvious the drop ship hit the floor. The boys layed there on the floor, rip infront of them. Finn instantly got up,mstumbling to them as he shook them , yelling at them to get up. It was silent, other than Finns pleads.

Alex was the second to get up. she walked to the hatchet. She opened it, showing the lower level, where they would get to the ground with. She slowly walked down, others following. People were already out of their seats downstairs, she had to push through to see the closed door. " No turning back now." She hummed to herself, walking slowly to the lever. People watched absent mindedly, not wandering about what was out there. " If the air is toxic, we all die where we are meant to be, so, fuck it!" She pulled the lever down. The door screeched, and began to open.

White blinded them all before everyone's eyes adjusted. They were on earth. It was so green outside, the sun shined with illuminance . People slowly walked toward the enterance, before pouring out and cheering . They were finally on earth. Alex smiled, watching everyone run out. Sheforgot to pick her bag up after throwing it down the ladder. She turned, and ran, before smashing into the girl. Lizabeth. Alex stared , blinking confusingly. " Hey.. Sorry?"

Alex stood up, raising her eyebrow. " Well I'm sorry princess I didn't think that accedently tripping onto someone was a capital crime." Her tongue snaked ( Taylor swift'd) out. " Now if you HAVNT realised I need to check up some things. Like where we go. And get our food from." She went back to her back and picked it up. Walking past her . Jumping on the grass. She heard the crunch under her feet and grinned. Shivering in pleasure. "Ah.." She sighed out. Going to a rock and sitting on it. Opening her bag she began to work. Looking at the map and figuring out coordinates and so on.

After about five minutes my heart dropped as I stared at the map. My lip twitched as I frowned. " They dropped us on the wrong fucking mountain." I hissed as I stood up. I pushed the hair off my face as I stared at it. Completely dumbfounded.. How the hell did they manage to drop the group on the wrong mountain...

Picking up her bag she sighed lightly. Finn was celebrating with his friends. When he saw the stressed look on Alex's face he went to go ask what was up.

" What's got your panties in a knot?" Finn chuckled under his breath

Rolling her eyes, Alex decided to reply maturely."Wrong mountain. We don't have food or water

and it's quite the walk."

" And? We could go get food." He suggested.

" Two people can't get food for one hundred." Alex blew hair off her face, frustrated.

" Hmm." He turned around and grabbed two random kids. They seemed to be friends since they were talking for a while. And seemed to have a bond. " Make it four. Now can we?" He grinned.

Alex took a deep breath as he looked at the other two. " One more. Your choice." She said, crossing her arms.

Finn looked around before locking his eyes on Lizabeth that seemed quite distant. He walked over and grabbed her. " Hey pretty. Let's be important. Come with me." He Literetly dragged her.

Alex looked and sighed, " Great. Okay let me explain in the shortest way possible. " She cleared her throat. " Fuckwits dropped us on he wrong mountain and we have no food or rations an things alike so we gotta get food from the mountain. " she said. Smiling. " Ready?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back