• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building The Great War of 1884

Yes, I understood that. I explained, that the map was just a basic explanation of my area, and I couldn't change it or find an alternative.

NecroKnight said:
Yes, I understood that. I explained, that the map was just a basic explanation of my area, and I couldn't change it or find an alternative.
ok. We chill? Maybe together we can rule Europe... And maybe... THE WORLD!!!

Sure, why not - I had learned in history that the Swedish were supportive of the people living in those german-areas. Relating to religion, as the protestant north was supported by Swedish - even sending armies to combat catholic forces then around the germanic areas.

And, well Sweden does have alot of resources...trade, military alliances and common religion make for a good, political relations.

Ok guys, the army system may be simplified into infantry, cavalry, basic vehicles, mechs, ships, and air force, and not bother with battle modifiers. Yay or Nay?

[QUOTE="Fishman Lord]Ok guys, the army system may be simplified into infantry, cavalry, basic vehicles, mechs, ships, and air force, and not bother with battle modifiers. Yay or Nay?

[/QUOTE]
YAY FUKN YAY

I would support yay...but then it would be simply down to a war of attrition, and the guy with largest addition do his armies would steam-roll over everybody.

How we take into affect, the different climates and other factors, that differ from the type of machines and weapons used to simple environment and land?

NecroKnight said:
I would support yay...but then it would be simply down to a war of attrition, and the guy with largest addition do his armies would steam-roll over everybody.
How we take into affect, the different climates and other factors, that differ from the type of machines and weapons used to simple environment and land?
Of course. Good leadership, surprise attacks, terrain and climate, and technology will all play a part. Battle modifiers were just a little too complicated.

[QUOTE="Fishman Lord]Ok guys, the army system may be simplified into infantry, cavalry, basic vehicles, mechs, ships, and air force, and not bother with battle modifiers. Yay or Nay?

[/QUOTE]
NO!

We will be simplifying the troops into what I said above. Also, I put a sheet for France in the neutral characters tab.

[QUOTE="Fishman Lord]We will be simplifying the troops into what I said above. Also, I put a sheet for France in the neutral characters tab.

[/QUOTE]
I have an idea on how to make the battle modifiers Work while being reasonably simple my friend! Want to hear it?

[QUOTE="Fishman Lord]Scandinavia accepted, Ethiopia still no.

[/QUOTE]
Give me a damn reason y don't just say im no not accepted I changed Russia I add modifiers I did what i fucking did wrong now I'm pissed

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Fishman Lord]yes plz i ned halp

[/QUOTE]
My idea is that players have different versions of vehicles to choose from for each type that have different modifiers.

For example for Infantry you could choose from

Anti-Infantry (+1 versus infantry)

Anti-Heavy (+1 versus heavy infantry)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back