• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy [The Great Escape]

Hoping to finish my application soon so I can join! I'm really interested in this. I will finish my application tomorrow. Unless you have no more room? If so, then I understand completely. :)

FlameintheRoses said:
Hoping to finish my application soon so I can join! I'm really interested in this. I will finish my application tomorrow. Unless you have no more room? If so, then I understand completely. :)
We've got plenty of room!

FlameintheRoses said:
Is the RP dying, or..? No one has posted to it for a while. I'm really hoping that it didn't die.
It isn't dying! And I only haven't posted because I have been kinda busy. As soon as I get the chance, I shall make my response! Also, to keep things lively, what would you guys all think of having the escape take place during breakfast?

I don't mean to be a brat, but could someone interact with my character? I can't think of anything to post with him sitting at a table eating slop by himself.......

Shadow said:
I don't mean to be a brat, but could someone interact with my character? I can't think of anything to post with him sitting at a table eating slop by himself.......
I was going to have the escape happen

holy crap.... Site never alerted me about this RP...

SORRY TO JOIN SO LATE

*awkwardly tries to stick Dakota into the thing*

Am I too late to join?I've been working on my form for a long while[i'm just now getting to the backstory stuff which is my weak point in characters.] I'm trying to make sure different parts of him aren't contradicting each-other[problem I have with some of my characters].

Question. What the fudge can my character do to aid in the majestical process of running the fudge away from hell?

WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL, I was going to leave that up to you guys. Besides, with the Vent group and Elevator group going just as planned, the exit won't be hard to reach. Additionally, I was going to simply have Reina ((Or another character I create)) sacrifice themselves and make a way out.

Airebsi said:
@SirDerpingtonIV What would be the upper limits of strength in this RP just wondering because my character is going to be at the top in terms of strength.
At FIRST, not too much. But at the End? All the world will fear what we have become.

For example, Reina's tired from burning a few soldiers at this point.

But End Game?

forest-fire_04-PS.jpg

To put it simply, there will come a point when we no longer have to run.

But for now? Depends on your ability. Mind PMing me the basics?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back