• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Great Dependence. (A Gundam Type of story) RP partners.

aresrme

I'm looking for a female or male to role-play this type of genre.

The Great Dependence takes place 10 Years after 2015 and a war breaks out. The Government tries to keep their citizens out of it to not cause an uproar between Europe and the United States although, these weren't a problem until congress passed on legislation to not produce Gundams anymore.

However during this time there was still hope towards the beginning of a new world which lead to congressman to re-take that legislation and take it to the president to issue a mass production of Mobile Suit Gundams from this time were more easily controlled and these weren't ones from the Cosmic Era in a sense these were combat units and Aerial Units from Mogami Industries one was called Leonisis and the other was called Fury and these Gundams would break this War between the Extraterrestrials and the Anomalies that seemed to be a threat to Earth in the upcoming months.

So. How would you like to start? Usually there are multiple characters in this. It starts in the Pentagon.

Ok. I'm a complete noob to this type of thing so you might have to tell me how it all works...

Let's take it step by step. What is the first thing you want to know about? Multiple characters? The role-play?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back