• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Governess (Regency Era Roleplay)

SandraDeelightful

Look at me, I’m Sandra Dee
Due to personal reasons, I’ve been away for a while. But I’m back and ready to jump back into roleplaying. If anyone is interested in this plot, please let me know.

Muse A was once a wealthy socialite. However, she has since been disowned by her family due to a scandal. She moves to the countryside, hoping to forget what happened, and takes a job for Muse B, a widower and lord, as governess for his children. As Muse A continues to work for Muse B, the two fall in love. However, due to her past, and his position, as well as his children's need for a stable mother, make it hard for them to be together.

I'm looking for someone to play Muse B. I'm a fairly detailed role player and I respond with about five to seven paragraphs, and I would like a partner who knows about the era.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back