• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom π–™π–π–Š π–Œπ–”π–‘π–‰π–Šπ–“ π––π–šπ–†π–—π–™π–Šπ–™

izayoiix

cяч ΠΌΞ΅ Ξ± яıνΡя
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

532778cf852e66295765a5ee373fae89.gif

π–™π–π–Š π–Œπ–”π–‘π–‰π–Šπ–“ π––π–šπ–†π–—π–™π–Šπ–™
a private roleplay between izayoiix izayoiix & revalia revalia

m a y

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

ellie goulding

do you remember

"I know you told me not to worry about it, but I am going to worry about it."
came the firm, and slightly annoyed, voice of one May Foster. She'd been leading the way onto the train with a brisk pace, almost running from her parents. With a quick glance over her shoulder, she frowned, the stilted voices of her parents as they said goodbye to her and her sister echoing in her ears.

Poking her head into a compartment, she let out a quick sigh of relief that it was empty before sliding inside and dropping into a seat. Her skirt ruffled, getting stuck under her leg as she shifted, trying to get comfortable. Tugging at the edge of her skirt so it lay flat, she wished that her parents weren't as traditional and tightly wound as they were. Don't get her wrong, May loved her parents, really she did.

But she was growing tired of their prejudices against April. Her sister, her twin, her other half. Sure the Fosters were an old pure-blood family that had made their way through Hogwarts' halls as Gryffindors for years, but was it really that big a deal that her sister ended up in Slytherin? And don't even get her started on the inter-house rivalry. She just didn't see the point, especially when someone tried to tell her that she was basically an only child now, April having been 'lost' when she'd been sorted into Slytherin.

She still smiled at the thought of the black eye she gave that idiot. A shame that they still shared classes.

"It's just ridiculous."
she exclaimed, once the other girl was settled.
"It's been four years and they're still acting like this?"
she huffed.
"They're crying and sending us off for the first time at 11, then the second they find out you went to Slytherin instead of Gryffindor, it's like you're a different person? It makes no sense."

May sighed, crossing her arms and glaring out the window. She was sure that April was sick of hearing her ranting about how stupid it all was, but the blonde just couldn't help it. She couldn't stand the way her sister was treated because of the color of her school uniform. Merlin's beard, she needed to calm down. The last thing she needed was to get so worked up that she got into a fight or something on the train when the school year hadn't even started yet.

With her luck, it was extremely likely to happen. Especially if someone tried to poke their head in and say something. She wouldn't put it past some of their...less intelligent classmates.

"Look, I'm sorry, I won't bring it up again, I swear."
she promised.
"What do you want to talk about? What are you looking forward to this year?"
she asked, trying to keep her word and change the subject.

Hopefully the train ride went by quickly enough. The sooner they got to Hogwarts, the better.

β™‘coded by uxieβ™‘

c a s s i a n

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

knox

here's to us

Having already said goodbye to his father and sister, Cassian was more than pleased to have found an empty compartment towards the back of the train. Surely, he could relax and just wait for Silas to find him and then they could enjoy the ride back to Hogwarts and catch up. He truly was a simple soul, only wanting the little things in life.

Well. Most of the time.

Having already changed into his uniform in an effort to save time, the blonde was more than happy to lean back and...there was a stampede of screaming children running past his cabin. Dammit.

"Here I was, hoping for a little bit of peace..."
he mumbled, closing his eyes and letting his head fall back against the seat with a thud.

There was another noise outside the door and he groaned, only to lift his head, eyes opening in question as the door began to open. A familiar head came into view, causing him to sigh in relief.
"Thank Merlin you're here, mate."
he grinned as Silas slid into the compartment.
"The firsties have been running down the halls like they've never been on a train before."
he explained, shifting slightly in his seat so he could lean against the window.

Once comfortable Cassian grabbed his robe, balling it up so he could use it as a pillow. His father would be frustrated at the way he treated his clothing, but honestly he couldn't bring himself to care. He had multiples, after all. What harm could be done in using one robe as a pillow. They certainly were comfortable enough. They had better be for the price he had to pay for them.

"Dad and Sunny send their love."
he told his friend, letting his head fall to his shoulder so he could see the other boy.
"Sunny missed you the last few months. She acted like she hasn't seen you in years."
he laughed.
"How was your summer?"

β™‘coded by uxieβ™‘

Users who are viewing this thread

Back