• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Glass King

Every year the kings companions die whether it's in battle or if the companion makes the king angry and he kills them, so every year he holds a competition to see who qualifies for a certain strength.

He gathers a group of assassin's, tired warriors, thieves, criminals, to compete in this competition. These criminals and warriors must take one test every week.

There will be five tests;

1. Agility - There will be an obstacle course to prove their speed and agility. The first one to cross the finish line is the one to qualify for agility.

2. Strategy - The companions must go through a maze full of tricks and traps. The first one to get to the end is the kings companion for strategy.

3. Identification - There will be a line of wine with poisons in them, except one. The companions must align the wines from the non poised one, to the most dangerous poisoned one. The first one to finish and get it right will be the kings companion for identification.

4. Thievery - The companions must climb the side of the clock tower to the top. They the first one to get the diamond necklace at the top is the kings companion for thievery.

5. Battle - The final tests includes the companions dueling a master swordsman. The swordsman will not go easy on the companions. The first one to knock the sword out of the swordsmans hand is the kings companion for battle.

If one person who can place second for all of those tests is the kings companion for mutli-talents. (Which will be my character)

During the training days (test days are on Fridays) there might be fights, disagreements, injuries, maybe even a little romance.

I will only be accepting 5 companions. If you want to be the king, a duke, the prince, princess, queen, or even guards for the companions you can go ahead and apply for those! As long as you don't mind being an extra :) but five companion entries and I'll make the thread! Go ahead and invite people to make the wait go by faster!

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

*cough me cough*​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back