• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Girl Who Hates Men

sukaithemoonlord774

Elder Member
The girl is Maria, she's been heartbroken, all the animes that are popular are pathetically written harems and she's sick of the idea that men can have all the women they want; and yet women can't be with two guys at the same time because it's "slutty". She doesn't trust men, she despises normal harem animes; she thinks most men are pigs and she wants all the people who hurt her to suffer deeply. In other words she's a vengeful b*tch, but she is also a very loving, kind-hearted shy person with trust issues. Can anyone make her see that there are good men in the world?

Who do you want to be the ex that helped her mentality or the good man who proves her beliefs wrong? I hope you'll still be interested after reading this, lolz. (^U^)

i was thinking my charicter could be a worker at the church humble selfless ect what do you think :) or i can have him work at a care home

If you prefer to be the teasing guy that's fine. But a suggestion for the ex would be someone who wants to come back. If that makes any sense... ^_^ And @drummerboi , that's a great idea! He can a church worker.

Okay i guess were settled by the way it's 4 in the mornign here and im going to ultra con today so if i don't reply soon then im eather asleep or at ultra con so shall we make the thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Back