• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The gay in me is craving a gay rp

Howdy! So, if you can't tell by the title I am gay af. I have been craving a good MxM/FxF rp. I love them so much.

So, rules. (Bear with me, I know.)

PLEASE PLEASE BE ACTIVE! I have no life, I'm constantly on this site. I would love if you could post very frequently. Thanks!

Please write at least a paragraph, and in third person. Thanks!

Good grammar is important! The occasional slip up is totally okay, but try to avoid it as much as possible.

Alright! Fun time! The asterisk is next to the character I would like to be.

Bully x Bullied*

Abusive relationship( I would like to be the abusee)

Cute fluffy high school romance

Police officer x Criminal*

Kidnapper x Kidnapped*

I hope to rp with y'all! Thanks!

I'm down with Cute fluffy high school romance, or a Police officer x Criminal rp if you're still interested? Pm me, I'm decently active (Id like to think anyway) but it'll be easier to talk to me through Discord (If you have that). ^w^

Edit: So you mind if I use codes? cause some arn't comfortable with codes I've noticed. ^^''

I'm interested but not so big on any of the pairings suggested... <.< can we talk about some others over PM?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back