• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The gangs of BlueBay: superpowers, gangs, oh shit

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Found a old rp from my old profile. I think this could still be decent.
—————

"Oi fool, you wanna live in BlueBay? You be Just as quick to have your head ripped off just as quick as you get some play with some nice tail..”

The gangs of BlueBay will be a group rp following a few characters in a gang. They fight to be the top honchos in said gang and the city.
Superpowers exist, think xmen or Boku no hero.
You can have any power you want (within reason) but know at least 50% of each person, meaning Npcs and enemies could have a power.

BlueBay is a large city by the water, high rise buildings, factories, slums, the city of blue bay has anything you want..
Shame it’s filled with gangs.. junkies, whores, killers and thieves.. not only that..a new serial killer who literally leaves people without bones.. it’s fucked in BlueBay.
But the 3–B’s BluBayBoys. Are growing fast.
Gaining turf and even pushing other gangs and corrupt police back.
(You’d join the 3b’s gang)
This will have more added such as gangs info, city police, superhero associations...
I Just wanted to get this out there and see who wants a go,

I’m aiming for a saints row 2-3 meets superpowers and a touch of darkness

Casual, but I’m hoping we can all spell and manage a paragraph at least.

Characters here = Fantasy - Gangs of BlueBay Cs

Last edited:
If this turns out to be more than just an interest check, and actually expands into something, then I would be right on it. Keep me tagged if it comes to flourish. Sounds all sorts of fun.

I'm not big on the hero thing but otherwise it sounds very interesting!
As a member of the gang you might encounter superhero’s trying to thwart your crimes, it happens aha
If this turns out to be more than just an interest check, and actually expands into something, then I would be right on it. Keep me tagged if it comes to flourish. Sounds all sorts of fun.
Honestly if your ok with two people I’d start it up soon, would rather a few players to diversify the gang somewhat but it can work with a small number

As a member of the gang you might encounter superhero’s trying to thwart your crimes, it happens aha

Honestly if your ok with two people I’d start it up soon, would rather a few players to diversify the gang somewhat but it can work with a small number

Cool. If you want, you can set it up. I may be able to get someone else to join as well. But you might need to make a CS for them first, since they like to see what the framework is before they commit.

Yeah I get that, that's why I still think its interesting.

You got my interest.

Wait isn’t this basically JOJO part 5? Basically gangsters with superpowers?
I still need to watch jojo so I won’t say yes or no. But from what I understand jojo is badass and ridiculous silly at times... so yes this is like jojo part 5.
Definitely interested in this.
I’m pretty interested I think.
Well I’ll be making the related pages for this rp somewhat soon, stay tuned an shit

Okay my character is done now, I edited the age to fit the others better. Didn't want my character to be the only old guy lol. Let me know if I need to change anything.

Nah pretty sure you’re all good, I’ll read over everyone’s soon and I’ll post threads and shit

Hopefully you'll have me. Seems interesting for the most part, and I look forward to reading about everyone soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back