• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ||The Gang||Skater Or Spoiled||

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

My Demon Side

ride baby ride
She Was A Skater Boi She Said-
Hey What's Up Boi?
There is two groups of people. There's a gang of skateboarders and
the others are the spoiled prissy girls.
The Skaters are way different from the Spoiled, They are dare devils, they are recklace and sly. Most of the girls who are in the gang are flirtatious and hot. The guys in the gangs try to protect the only girl that's in the gang because they think of eachother as siblings. Or maybe its because the most popular guy in the group has a crush on her. In this case, the only girl in the gang is Kate. She has a brother but hes usually on his own, he doesn't like being in gangs. But he might as well be in hers. There are 6 people in the gang. Kate, Xavier, and four other people are in the gang while the rest are Spoiled.
The Spoiled are people who have everything they want, they are the ones who want romance and want a person to be there for them and obey them. But so far, the spoiled has been marrying the spoiled. But some guys from the spoiled group do fall in love with the skater girl. Only cause they want to use her. Shes been used so many times that she doesn't seem to have feelings and that's why she fliers so much.​

×S K A T E R S×
S K A T E R G I R L
-Desirable-
The skater girl is the price in the gang. She helps everyone, shes funny, sweet and caring. But she tends to flirt. The popular guy in the gang is wrapped around her finger and hes always there for her. Even if its a ridiculous situation. Hes always trying to find time to hangouts with her but she works as a waitress at a coffee shop. Its a good paying job. When shes with her gang, they skate board and dance. Not real classical but more like hip hop. She gets really into it.
Skater Girl //
The popular guy in the group is wrapped around Skater Girls fingers. He loves to be around her and thinks shes the only one he'll get along with. They've been friends since they where five years old. They seem to be like brother and sister, but he protects her not because they're like siblings, because he loves her. But she does tend to push his buttons and make him mad whenever a guy talks to her. He does dance and he skates really well. He taught Skater girl the tricks her tried to learn. She was a fast learner. He would just learn them then he would show her and on the 5th try that day, she'd get it.
Popular Skater //

-S P O I L E D-
L E A D E R
-Dreamy-
The leader is a handsome, loving guy that girls would just love to date. He hasn't met the Skaters yet but he intends to when the next in line brings it up. He doesn't take notice at the parks at all, he cares about his group and how they have to follow in their parent footsteps and become even more rich than they are. His parents are lawyers and they don't even see him much. The leader doesn't see his parents ever and they should be apart of his life, not the maid. All girls drool over him but the one girl that will catch his eyes, is the one who plays hard to get with him.
Guy Leader //Conner Fin.
her around a skater. She hares skaters with a burning passion and
will not talk to them whats-so-ever. Even if the leader says so.
Next In Line //
3)
4)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back