• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Gamcheon Boarding House

social

falling for you™
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
W
E
L
C
O
M
E

bparding house.jpg

Gamcheon, Busan
In a sea of color there is a house overlooking the ocean below. It is a house where many different people live. A boarding house if you will. This house was a rather new idea to the village of Gamcheon. It was all started by one of the older citizens who had previously owned a hotel and missed the feeling of running a place for people to stay. So she decided to open her house to being a boarding house. It is a place where people of all ages and professions stay. Everyone pays their rent and lives at the boarding house for however long they choose. Nobody is really judged here. It doesn't matter who you are when you live here. You are just another person living in the Gamcheon Boarding House.

The boarding house, as stated before is run by an elderly woman who once ran a hotel. Her name is Jung Misun but often just goes by Misun or Mrs. Jung. She lives at the boarding house as well with her grandson. He helps her run the house and makes sure that everyone really follows the rules. The rules of the house are simple. Pay your rent on time, don't cause problems, keep your room clean, and make sure you are home in time for meals, especially dinner. The reason these rules are rather strict is due to the fact Misun likes the tenants to at least eat meals together as it is something she enjoys.

Since many of the tenants spend time together every day, many of them are close. This causes them to do little events if you will. Often they go and do group activities together. In the summer they do things such as go to festivals, the beach, or even just have fun at the house doing chores for Misun. In winter they usually will go on little trips, or they might visit a skiing resort. It really depends. However everyone sort of have a role to play in the boarding house. Whether they admit it or not, they all have an attachment to the house and the people who live there.

This roleplay will be considerably light and casual as there is no strict plot that is driving it forward. While there will be events, it's mostly a character driven plot. It will be focusing on around 10 tenants and sort of their lives while living at the boarding house. Since it is character driven there won't be any new tenants as I want everyone to already have some form of a relationship. Romance, friendship, drama, it'll all happen but try and be realistic. This is going to be my first roleplay since the update and I suffered through two different types of the flu so I apologize if it is confusing or doesn't make much sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back