• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Furnace

thespacekid

children, children
Hey guys! I recently made a nation-building, futuristic, political RP. The basic premise is that you all will be nation leaders and possibly more characters fighting for the throne after a large empire has fallen, looking to carve out your own part of space, or be the master of humanity.

THE FURNACE

We spent the Earth many thousand years ago. Humans barely made it out, but at the end hundreds of colony ships launched, ready and equipped to spread the message of humanity through the universe. These colony ships were spilling with people wanting to make it out. Some were made my nations, some by corporations, and a few stray ones made my individuals. The stars were within our reach, and we had selected many planets suitable for life where we could go and claim new homes. And on that momentous day, 5th August 3798, our ships started launching, and for a moment we were joyous yet incredibly sad, for we had made it alive, but we would be leaving our home forever.

It is still not known how many colony ships made it. Now the various colonies have grown, floundering in the vastness of space to claim and call their own, and have now become empires in their own right, colonizing other planets. The first time the first few nations met, there was wonder, surprise, and even shock. Misunderstandings and fear led to war between the nations, and for a long time it seemed that nobody could unify humanity, but then from a small backwater planet, rose the most powerful leader humanity would ever see.

His Highness, The Interstellar Emperor Rizwin Gheywan rose to power rapidly, and established himself on the throne of humanity on the year that would start a unified human empire, commemorated by the Calendar date 1 January, 0 Space Era. We would flourish under his rule for many years, and nobody wanted it to end, but now the Emperor has died in the dark of night, peacefully in his sleep, leaving chaos in his wake in the absence of an heir. You are one of the vassal nations under the Emperor, and you have just received news of this tragedy. But now the question remains - Who will take the throne?

Please feel free to join! There's a map and stuff also if you're into that!(^U^)

If you have any questions, ask away!

The thread: Casual - The Furnace

Last edited by a moderator:
thespacekid said:
Hey guys! I recently made a nation-building, futuristic, political RP.

THE FURNACE

We spent the Earth many thousand years ago. Humans barely made it out, but at the end hundreds of colony ships launched, ready and equipped to spread the message of humanity through the universe. These colony ships were spilling with people wanting to make it out. Some were made my nations, some by corporations, and a few stray ones made my individuals. The stars were within our reach, and we had selected many planets suitable for life where we could go and claim new homes. And on that momentous day, 5th August 3798, our ships started launching, and for a moment we were joyous yet incredibly sad, for we had made it alive, but we would be leaving our home forever.

It is still not known how many colony ships made it. Now the various colonies have grown, floundering in the vastness of space to claim and call their own, and have now become empires in their own right, colonizing other planets. The first time the first few nations met, there was wonder, surprise, and even shock. Misunderstandings and fear led to war between the nations, and for a long time it seemed that nobody could unify humanity, but then from a small backwater planet, rose the most powerful leader humanity would ever see.

His Highness, The Interstellar Emperor Rizwin Gheywan rose to power rapidly, and established himself on the throne of humanity on the year that would start a unified human empire, commemorated by the Calendar date 1 January, 0 Space Era. We would flourish under his rule for many years, and nobody wanted it to end, but now the Emperor has died in the dark of night, peacefully in his sleep, leaving chaos in his wake in the absence of an heir. You are one of the vassal nations under the Emperor, and you have just received news of this tragedy. But now the question remains - Who will take the throne?

Please feel free to join! There's a map and stuff also if you're into that!(^U^)

If you have any questions, ask away!
can you repaste it in a readable text? I can't read it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back