• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Fruitcake Factory

"Oh-" Nat scrunched his eyebrows together as he winced involuntarily at the crashing noise. His hands bucked up and over his ears, tears welling in his eyes. All of this, of course, he was unaware of. He just stood and came around the table to help, bending forward to pick up the lunch box. When he recognized the little box, he smiled despite his tears and looked up at Evangeline.

{gahhhh SORRY I haven't been on in forever but ace ice knows my internet has been out for several weeks and it was just turned on yesterday!! So I will be way more on now!!}

{wait a gosh darn minute. Is cat bug sky?! MY GOSH IM SO STUPID xD I didn't notice till I looked at your birthday and your name is cat bug on kik ._. LOL.}

Icelete said:
[ Both of our characters are waiting for your response? ]
{ see what happens when Your to lazy to read xD anywhooooooo *types rap don't kill me racha poo* }

Evangeline whimpered as her box fell to the floor and quickly scrambled to help, her head did a little twitch before she spoke with a high sounding hYper voice, "Make this punk pick it up its her fault!!" She giggled evilly, "All though I did like the sound it made a nice KABOOM! Ya know?"

Nat smiled, setting the little box on the table in front of the girl. "She didn't mean to, it's alright." He was quote fond of the crazy lil cutie.

One of Cricket's eyebrows quirked up at the girls aggressive response, and she took a few steps backwards, not really knowing how to react. The voices in her head were starting to get quite noisy and she was finding it hard to distinguish what was real at the moment. She glanced back and forth between Nat and Evangeline, wrapping her arms tightly around herself.

Evangeline twitched her head as she sat back down again, "I am so sorry, she's a bit bossy sometimes," she whimpered and blushed as she glanced at the two and gripped her dress to keep from shaking

"Yes, she can." Nat scratched the side of his head. That was when he noticed Crickets strange behavior. "Are- Are you alright?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back