The Freakshow

Fang sighed and bite his lip gently "No..I really-" He looked up as he heard footsteps and bit his lip hard making it bleed a little as he saw Flame. Fang stood up and head out of the cart "Hey Flame.." He mumbled.

Bambi jolted and ran after Fang,"hey! Wait up! Fang!"she yelled running after him then hugged his arm she jolted and hissed. It didn't hit her till now that the sun was out."ouch!"she yelled as her body began to sting.

Fang looked back at her and growled. He lifts her up quickly and took her back inside. "Are you crazy? You know you cant come outside" He set her down gently. and sighed.

Bambi looked at him sadly,"I didn't want you to leave me"she mumbled and hugge him closely,"I don't want you to leave"she mumbled,"not again"she thought. Flame left thinking that there moment together was a bit private. Bambi looked at him,"do you hate me now?"she asked sadly.

Fang holds Bambi tightly. His lip still lightly bleeding. "I wouldnt leave you. I dont want to. I wanna be with you..." He looked down at her "Of course I dont hate you" he said and without thinking about it he bent down and kissed her. So many thoughts and emotions were flowing through it brain right now. He couldn't concentrate, and of course he somehow forgot to breathe and fainted.

Bambi was a bright red and frozze up,"ah.... I-I.... Fang...."she mumbled then looked at him and put him in bed and laid onto of him lost in thought.

After a few minutes Fang groan moving slightly and opened his eyes. He saw Bambi on top of him and jumped slightly "Hey...I...Uh...Sorry" He looked away scared.

Bambi blinked,"sorry for what? You let me taste your blood"she said and licked his lip,"it was delicious thank you"she said and smiled cutely.

Fang tilted his head. "But I wasnt bleeding" He looked really confused. "I'm sorry for kissing you. As your servant I shouldnt have"

Bambi shook her head,"you were bleeding from your lips and it's fine I really enjoyed it"she said then thought,"plus I like the dominant type"she added happily.

His face turns red and he looks away. "Well...I'm not sure if Im the dominant type per say..."

Bambi smiled a bit and slowly got up,"you don't have to do anything okay"she said and brushed his hair with her hand as she looked into his eyes.

Fang looked away and and backed up. "S-sorry" He looked around and then when in sat in the corner.

Bambi blinked and walked over to him,"you okay? Why did you kiss me?"she asked and hugged him close,"hey guys!"Flame yelled walking in..

Fang hug bambi. "I kissed you cause I-" he looked up at flame and sighed. "hey" he looked away.

Bambi glared at Flame and punched him out then walked over to him and kissed his cheek,"what were you saying?"she asked hugging him close.

Bambi glared and pinne him,"no! Tell me! I won't let anything go unsaid again!"she said sadly. The truth was she had always had a soft sweet spot for Fang but never got to express it.

Fang looked up at Bambi nervously. "I-I, I really like you. like, like like you" He looked away his face red.

Bambi blushed then brushed her hand against his cheek pulling his face towards her,"I like like you too"she said then kissed him just as the train began moving again. She smile at him then got up happily,"maybe I should tell him his past"she thought to herself.

Fang grew a huge smile across his insanely red face then looked around. "Why are we moving? I thought you had to perform tonight." He tilted his head

"The train needs to be a good distance away from the tents so no kids get on"Bambi said then stretched a bit and kissed his cheek,"do you want to watch my act?"she asked thinking it might bring a relevant memory back.

He smiled and nodded "Id love to watch but wont they notice who I am and try to catch me again?" He looked sad and bit his lip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back