• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Four Horsemen OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
shadowz1995 shadowz1995 Slim Intoxicado Slim Intoxicado The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof AEONmeteorite AEONmeteorite
Alright a new post is up.
Your current options are to turn in for the night (in which case I'll write out what happen) or to keep searching in which case I'll post what you'd find here for you to include in your posts.

To help in figuring out what kinds of monster or monsters is/are doing this, Death should ask the following questions:
Ask about the graveyard
Ask about if any murderers have been executed recently
Ask what the victims had in common

Last edited:
shadowz1995 shadowz1995 Slim Intoxicado Slim Intoxicado The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof AEONmeteorite AEONmeteorite
Alright a new post is up.
Your current options are to turn in for the night (in which case I'll write out what happen) or to keep searching in which case I'll post what you'd find here for you to include in your posts.

To help in figuring out what kinds of monster or monsters is/are doing this, Death should ask the following questions:
Ask about the graveyard
Ask about if any murderers have been executed recently
Ask what the victims had in common

I think that, if they were to turn in for the night, Yersin would spend his time examining the zombie that was kept alive for him. Otherwise he'll just follow the pack, which I'm also fine with.

I think that, if they were to turn in for the night, Yersin would spend his time examining the zombie that was kept alive for him. Otherwise he'll just follow the pack, which I'm also fine with.
It's not alive and all it will do is keep trying to kill the closest living thing.

It's not alive and all it will do is keep trying to kill the closest living thing.

Famine sliced the leg muscles of one of the zombies, without finishing it off. And, I meant "examine" as in dissect and look for more information on whatever it was that caused the zombies.

Famine sliced the leg muscles of one of the zombies, without finishing it off. And, I meant "examine" as in dissect and look for more information on whatever it was that caused the zombies.
It's just a corpse reanimated by negative energy. You won't find anything other than it being faster than how Zombies usually are.

Alright on that Zombie you'll find a wound on its arm near a claw mark, as if something on the finger of one of the claws had dug into the body.

The clothing contains a purse with a few coins and a small square of cloth with an X on it. Since the coins are still there it's unlikely whatever killed him was after money.

I do not have any good ideas for the next part, so I suggest someone else taking the meat. Even if they just recently posted.

I was more or less waiting for someone else, since I'd gone two posts ago and there were two people that hadn't, but I can go again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back