• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings The Founding of Hogwarts

I'm going for long hair. My current background for him is that he was bought by a Slytherin, or pro-Slytherin, family from his father who was trying to get enough to afford a new life and treatment for his significant other. He would be raised as something like a playmate/educated pet for their children. He and their son were like best buds, and I imagined the youngest looked up to both of them. As they grew older, they grew apart behind their parents influences and loss of childish innocence and they're more like rivals now. I was thinking it was a surprise he received a letter at all, and they ripped it up or threw it in a fire only for him to sneakily cast a spell to put it back together and read it himself.

That blurb may have been unnecessary for the face claim finding but I'm feeling energetic!
9d513bd957b486f951bf18397c66c0e1.jpg

8c2f9bf3e9fb4bddc1cfcbe4c34d1bdb.jpg

f3f034f13985f595aa415179144b4011.jpg

I'm going for long hair. My current background for him is that he was bought by a Slytherin, or pro-Slytherin, family from his father who was trying to get enough to afford a new life and treatment for his significant other. He would be raised as something like a playmate/educated pet for their children. He and their son were like best buds, and I imagined the youngest looked up to both of them. As they grew older, they grew apart behind their parents influences and loss of childish innocence and they're more like rivals now. I was thinking it was a surprise he received a letter at all, and they ripped it up or threw it in a fire only for him to sneakily cast a spell to put it back together and read it himself.

That blurb may have been unnecessary for the face claim finding but I'm feeling energetic!
9d513bd957b486f951bf18397c66c0e1.jpg

8c2f9bf3e9fb4bddc1cfcbe4c34d1bdb.jpg

f3f034f13985f595aa415179144b4011.jpg
Personally I like the second. They seem to match the vibe

Does anyone have the link to the thread if it's up?
I don't think there is one yet :)

checking, there is also not a discord yet right?

(also the other reason they ripped it up is because he was chosen for house Gryffindor, a double slap in the face)

Here is the rp thread! I did a quick starter for where everyone should be.

Hello everyone! Just checking in to see who all is still interested that way I can know. I know a couple people said they would be busy and that’s fine!

How’s everyone doing!

Sorry things are running a bit slow! I currently have the flu so that’s been fun.

Sorry for disappearing! If everyone is ready to continue I have a big fun surprise for all the students.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back