• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Fosters

PenBlade1326

The Faint Light In The Dark Tunnel Of Life
(not based on the TV series, but roughly the same idea)

A RP about a group of kids who are foster children under the same roof. The parents adopted the kids, aged 13-17, because the mother is sadly infertile. So she cannot have a child naturally, yet that did not stop her and her loving husband from becoming parents! So they adopted kids and are looking forward to being parents! BUT! Each of the kids...isn't normal. The kids all have their problems, but some more than others...but each kid has a struggle, something to overcome. Whether it be sexuality, disorders, or abusive histories.

No specific amount of males or females, seeing as to how they're siblings, so I personally think romance would be creepy. But, even though romance isn't likely to occur, there's still plenty of drama, excitement, and at the end of the day, whole-hearted family moments that make you remember what a Foster Family is all about. So it's kind of a slice-of-life RP...I think xD

Looking for about 5 people! So, plus me, that's about 6 kids in all! But, if you're interested in playing a parent, message me! Keep in mind, this is something different from what I've experienced in RPs, so it's a break from action-packed RPs and romance, though it'll be dramatic and fun xDD Will the family struggle? Will they be happy? Are the parents truly ready? Will they kids beat their personal struggles? Or will the kids' regret being adopted?

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/the-fosters.94574/

I'm interested.

"Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?" ~ Gerard Way

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE: 2001— FOREVER

Users who are viewing this thread

Back