• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Forgotten Past Of Legendary Heroes- The Seven Deadly Sins

"I am just peachy. Fine. So, what about you and all this that has been going on? How are you?" I smiled and rested my head on a nearby tree.

"fine...." she looked away, it was an obvious lie but she couldn't help it...how was she supposed to explain? @JenTheDemon

Riku looked at her directly, she gave in... her smile dropped and her head tilted down, her red eyes glowing faintly, a moment later she looked back up, tears in her tightly shut eyes and a weak smile on her face "....I'm going to die..." is all she said. @JenTheDemon

"Wait what?" I crawled over and hugged Riku. "What are you talking about? Soon? Because everyone dies at some point."

"soon. and by me I mean Riku.... the fake facade put on to cover up the demon inside...when I go the demon will be free...I want you to kill it for me please...I was never going to last long...after all...I was just an experiment, I don't even really exist...heck, I'm already acting like myself for the first time in centuries and you guys all probably think it's weird...I never chose to be cold....it was what I was made to become...and yes..soon..very soon..." she spoke still keeping her eyes tightly shut. @JenTheDemon

"But, you cant! We, I need you Riku. I havn't talked to anyone for five months untill I came around you guys. You can't die. I wont allow it." I left a few tears fall away from my cheeks. "We are going to the library to see if we can do anyhhing. We gotta." I got up and wipped my face. "Even if you go demon, we will help you. I will help you. No matter what." @TheHappyPikachu

Riku shook her head "a demons heart is only filled with hatred and darkness...there is nothing you can do...nor anyone, many..have tried to heal a demons heart...but none have succeeded...and the library wouldn't...have anything on it...ether..." she said, stuttering near the end whilst doubling over and grasping her chest. @JenTheDemon

"The flames would block their way to the library. "Healing a demon heart? That's easy!"

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

Riku looked up coughing and shaking her head "I...don't deserve a second chance...I killed my own best friends..i can't...." she then noticed the wolf and stood up, eyes slit as she stared at it "no." she clenched her fist "it's...not that easy when your a high-level demon like me, everyday I fight off the voice inside me...telling me to kill, abandon, deceive....nor shall I take the word of a weak wolf like yourself." she sounded regal...but her hands were shaking. @NightCasterZ @JenTheDemon

"Excuse me but I am no mere weak wolf. I use an array of magic to cure anyone. You see, I do not prefer to fight but only to stop the fighting like Chrome used to."

"..you don't....understand..." Riku muttered, her eyes widening "I.." she stood firmly on the ground, staring down before looking up suddenly, fangs in her mouth and her pupils dilated to reveal red eyes. @JenTheDemon @NightCasterZ

"Well, ouch, okay. Can we fix this?" I looked over to the wolf. Stepping back from Riku I sighed. "Now now, we have to oo something if your going to be like this. Lets go find a cure."

"Ill need plenty of ingredients from all matter of places to cure a high level demons heart though..."

"The purest of iron from the tallest of mountains, the mystical Delanóche plant from the deepest of forests and a pure molten core from the powerful Guardians down below the surface within the hottest of volcanoes." Kia would summon up a map for them. "I'll prepare the creation of it whole you retrieve those for me." Kia would take down the Flame barrier that surrounded them.

"i'll kill you when it comes to it cap don't worry!" Akira said laying down on the grass closing her eyes."ill make it quick for you"

"Nobody is dieing on my watch! You can grab some ingredients too!" Kia would summon a map infront of him that told him to go grab a cauldron, an empty spell scroll, a burning ember and fresh bear meat. "Hurry!"

"Well, I'm off for the mountains then. Enjoy." I smirked at Akira as I left. The moutains would be a three hour long hike their, four up to the mine. Then who knows how long. She sighed and started her walk through the brush.

"ill take the volcano then!" Akira announced walking off in the opposite direction of lust

Riku stayed still, she couldn't go and put any more stress on this form so instead she sat down, staring off into space blankly and feeling useless "some 'cap' I am..." She sighed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back