• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Forgotten Past Of Legendary Heroes- The Seven Deadly Sins

Riku sighed in relief, she didn't want to make them worry... in the time she had left she wanted them to be happy her eyes flashed crimson as she thought this before returning to normal and looking at the small wolf "I'm...Riku.." she said in an unsure way, trying to brush off Marie's worried glance. @JenTheDemon @NightCasterZ

"Ah OK! Hey Riku." She'd hold out her paw to Riku. "And hey Marie! Chrome told me you might need some training."

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

"I'm Akira but you must have heard about me..... I'm a big deal around here the people know me as pride."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Riku shook the paw in a dazed state, she was thinking of what would happen...and what was too come. "I don't need any training...but this bunch does.." she smiled weakly gesturing to the group.

"I saved you a couple of times, I think I am good." I sighed and scratched the wolf's head. "Such a cutie!"

"Ha me please I'm the only one who still has there treasure"

"Still, you think you oould learn when to shut up in front of enemies but nope. You keep talking and make our problems worse. But hey, Riku is letting you tag along. She is the only reason most of us tolerate you." I looked at the spear holding brute. "All you will ever be is Pride. Anyways, why don't we get all the fish in and start cooking some?" I smiled up at Riku. "Feel free to join us." I loomed back at the wolf before starting to grab all the fish.

"Only fish? Can someone come hunting with me? I could catch us a whole deer!" Kia would say as the Disc on her back disappeared and she chased her tail for a moment.

"Fine..." Kia would head to the lake's edge and claw at some fish. She'd end up catching a few and gobbling them up straight away.

"I don't need to train" Akira replied turning away from lust.

"Don't be so stuck-up. You need to train and you will!" Kia would say as she summoned back her Disc of Flame.

"It's no use, I guess because I am too much of a whore and she is too stuck up. At least I can control my sin, with her it is rampant and she is too proude to say it, gee I wonder why!" I smirked and laughed.

"At least try getting on together..." She'd sigh. "Looks like training you guys will be a handful!"

"To you, maybe, but you didn't have to come here if we are oh so pathetic." I glared at the wolf and hhook my head. "Whatever, I'm leaving." I huffed and started for the library in the city. Who needs them, I was fine on my own until they showed up. My sin was managable, but it's getting unbearable lately. I need to find someone..... No, you will be fine. You always are.

Riku looked off after lust and then back at the group, bowing politely before chasing after her "M..Marie?.." She said shyly, "dammit! If I keep acting like this...then their gonna catch on.." She muttered to herself before checking the time... She was still safe for another hour or so... @JenTheDemon

"What?" I snapped and turned to Riku. I sighed and rubbed my face. "Sorry, things aren't, um how do I say it, working out with a group." I looked up apologetically.

Kia would surround the group in an inescapable fire. "There is only one way out but that method involves teamwork." Kja would say as she sat down to watch how they reacted.

Riku jumped back, startled at her outburst "I..err..I..it's fine.." She said timidly "...I just came..too...check on you!" She smiled "I mean to..umm...see if you were ok?.." What the heck was she doing!? This wasn't Riku!! That's not even what I meant to say! She thinks, resisting face palming. @JenTheDemon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back