• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Forgotten Fourteen

Malice Queen

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
ҬӉЄ ҒѺГԌѺҬҬЄИ ҒѺԱГҬЄЄИ

1419250757_33.jpg

RP OWNER: Nothingness Nothingness
RP MODS: Malice Queen Malice Queen Prizzy Kriyze Prizzy Kriyze
DISCORD SERVER

As long as time could tell, there has always been a battle between good and evil, light and dark, life and death. In the end though, all of it had always lead back to the very beginning of a war that raged on between fourteen in particular overwhelming powers. The first seven were known as none other than The Sevenly Deadly Sins while the other seven were known as The Seven Heavenly Virtues. These fourteen beings were known to be the exact incarnation of good and evil, light and dark; and as long as life and death existed they have always fought one another for dominance over the other, no matter how much the two sides had done battle with one another however, they would always come out evenly matched.

Every one hundred thousand years, the very embodiment of these Sins and Virtues are reborn into a new being of that time period. In this case, with the year being 2198; the new embodiments of the Sins and Virtues have been placed into new beings known as 'humans'. Unlike the last beings who once held the overwhelming power of the fourteen, these humans are completely unaware of the power they hold within them as well as they are unaware of their own actions are because of who and what they are deep within. Every one of them hold power that no ordinary mortal could ever understand or even begin to match in anyway; soon enough though, the memories of the fourteen will be forcing their souls to know more and more of who and what they are and what their tasks have always been in the very beginning. Whether the new beings will take into heart of the war between the Sins and Virtues and start another war continue the cycle or not, a much more menacing presence has slowly begun to awaken from it's ever lasting slumber due to the weak link because of the mortals not being aware of their own roles.

Since the beginning of time, before the powers of both Sin and Virtue had began to spilt apart to reincarnate into different beings; the two sides were once allies who kept the full balance over absolutely everything. However, there was yet another being an unknown force of which was ended up being named Drirose that somehow was able to overcome the will and power of the fourteen without issue. At first, Drirose had believed nothing of it of it's power but eventually as time progressed it began to realize how much stronger it was and decided to begin using it to create creatures known as the Xur who were also immune to the will of the fourteen but yet not as powerful as Drirose itself. Immediately, Drirose sent out the Xur as well as joining them to create destruction in it's ambition to become the ruler of the fourteen and all things in general. Of course, this was not allowed and eventually the fourteen members were forced to push beyond their capabilities to lock it into a seal far beneath the Earth's surface and as long as the fourteen remembered their roles, the seal would remain strong. That is no longer the case, and now Drirose slowly but surely begins to awaken.

ȻħλરλȻτεરȘ || ΘΘȻ || રΘιεριλϓ

ГѺLЄՏ
Sins
Pride
> Happydeath <
Greed
> <
Lust
> Cheshire Grin <
Envy
> Divinyll <
Gluttony
> The_Wildou <
Sloth
> Trompe lOeil <
Wrath
> SolemnSongbird <
-----------------
Virtues
Humility
> Nunali <
Charity
> reserved <
Chastity
> Blackrose7 <
Kindness
> reserved <
Temperance
> Destructus Kloud <
Diligence
> NicoNicoNi <
Forgiveness
> Dearwolfy <
-----------------
Xur

Drirose
> Happydeath <
Xur Hunter
> SolemnSongbird <
Xur Hunter
> Destructus Kloud <
Xur Hunter
> Prizzy Kriyze <
Xur Hunter
> Nunali <
Xur Hunter
> Astralworks <
Xur Hunter
> <
Xur Hunter
> <

Last edited:
Still need a couple sins (sloth & greed) and virtues (kindness & charity)

RP is already kicked off! Trying to keep it at a moderate pace so others can catch up!

It’d be a shame to not have all the main roles filled!

Still need a couple sins (sloth & greed) and virtues (kindness & charity)

RP is already kicked off! Trying to keep it at a moderate pace so others can catch up!

It’d be a shame to not have all the main roles filled!

I so want in on this! I'd love to play Sloth.

I so want in on this! I'd love to play Sloth.
I'm interested. I'd like to be kindness.
Alright just follow the links right before the list of roles needed and you should have all the info you need to make character~

(just in case you can't locate it for some reason...)
Character Sheet Thread Roleplay Thread OOC Thread

Be sure to read up on the rules and whatnot and if you have a Discord account feel free to join our server! (Link is at beginning of post!)

Uh, crap. I can't remember if I posted that character or not. Really really really sorry if I forgot to. Something must have come up. Uh, I'd like to make amends, but the links don't work and I can't find the thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back