The Forest

Saxis Bloodborne

Three Thousand Club
Deep near the mountainous regions in the north. A huge village laid surrounded by a dense forest. The forest held so many creatures and even one of the supernatural kind. In the village a old Farmer went up to a request board. On the paper it read " the Black wolf attacked his livestock need someone to hunt it down and kill it " he looked back as he moved slowly to a table and waited for anyone to take up his request.

One hunter went by and saw the request board and he quickly moved away the black wolf in the forest was something no hunter wanted to face. It could easily rip a bear apart so the legend goes. The hunter took another request. The old man looked down knowing it would be hard to find anyone willing to face this beast.

In the forest a young man sat in a tree he had on a sleeveless shirt and had blonde hair. He held out a blade as he started to whistle a tune. He looked up at the sky and smiled calmly. He leaned back hearing a animal move through the brush. The scent of the animal was strong to him and he sighed shaking his head just finishing eating one livestock he was full so he let that small animal go.

AnimeGuy34.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
There was an explosion of light in the forest, the woman lay unconscious while her tiger companion quickly woke up and smelled the air. "This is not Fantisa...." he looked around and saw his master, nudging her gently. "Lady Luna...please awake..." he nuzzled her with his massive head, "Miss please wake up..." she didn't move, "Water perhaps..." The tiger padded a few paces away and turned back, was it safe to leave her alone... he looked at her poor torn wings. "My lady...you tried your best..." he gently picked her up in his jaws, he walked slowly as to not hurt her with his sharp teeth.

He sighed, they needed to find a way back to their world. This one was somewhat...dull in color and the magic here felt weird it wasn't as alive. Following his nose he found a small stream, he sniffed the water after setting Luna down gently. The water didn't smell poisoned, he tastes it just to make sure. It tasted odd but he didn't feel poisoned or anything. "This will have to do..." he took in more water and dropped it over her face, hoping to wake her.

IMG_20170119_163401.jpg

Marcus heard a loud explosion his eyes shifted to a blinding light. He moved his arm covering his eyes catching two scents.. one of an animal a very big Animal and a woman. He quickly hopped off a tree and transformed into his wolf Form quickly running to the location. His tongue hanging out as he stopped tracking the scents and seeing movement near the lake. He slowly crouched down and watched seeing a huge tiger and then a beautiful woman unconscious. He stayed to watch seeing that they were obviously together and his curiosity got the better of him

Lunaruma slowly openedher sapphire eyes, "W-what is it Celik...." As soon as she asked the question she knew, "Where are we....this is not our home..." she flinched as she felt the pain in her back. She slowly sat up holding her head, she tried to flutter her wings and fly. She knew it wouldn't work...her wings were to badly torn. He sighed in relief, "I'm glad you are awake my lady sadly we are no longer alone...but perhaps whatever is watching us can tell us where we are..." he said turning his golden orange eyes towards the thing watching them. Luna shivered, "Celik...th-this places magic doesn't feel right..." She didn't mind that they weren't alone she hoped maybe it was either a person or an animal able to talk. She would prefer the later, she had always had issues talking to new people.

Marcus knew he was caught watching. He slowly but cautiously came out of the bushes looking at them. He looked over at the tiger being a bit bigger than him in this form but his ultimate form was far bigger. He then looked at the woman and he transformed in front of them both with his clothing on and looked at them " who are you two? " he asked 

Celik moved in front of Luna, "That depends on if you are a threat, if you are we wish not to speak with you if not then you may know my lady's name." She stood and smacked Celik's rump, "We are clearly in a different world Celik so my status means nothing here..." she sighed slightly, "Sorry for his rude mannerism...Luna is my name, could you please tell me where it is we are???" She asked her eyes honest.

Marcus scratched the back of his " I'm no threat unless your a threat to me " he then tilted his head to the right " your on Nerrea Terrea " he looked at them still confused " are you two from a different world? 

Lania awoke from her long nap near a spring. as she stretched her arm and stood up she looked over to a deer carcass almost completely striped of its flesh as a small pool of blood lay below it. This was Lania's kill as evidenced by the blood covering her mouth, though she didn't devour it in this form. She had used her raptor form to hunt, kill and consume the animal and she wasn't done with it yet. as she went to remove the rest of the meat from the deer a sharp crack came from the underbrush as she was approached by a large jaguar and it was evident by their posture that they considered this their territory."What nice way to wake up from a nap" she muttered in a sarcastic tone as she pulled out her dagger preparing to face her attacker.

( @Tori Bradley hope this is good for you)

Luna nodded, "Yes...I was on a job when something went wrong..." Celik growled slightly, "It wasn't something that went wrong someone betrayed us...." She turned to Celik, "Yeah I guess..." She walked over to the man, "May i get your name and can you tell me why this worlds magic isn't alive..."

Natiri Calavera

Natiri stretched her legs out in front of her as she woke, her tail curling around the tree branch she'd slept on. She'd made this area of forest her home as soon as she'd arrived, as it was the closest resemblance to the home she had in the rainforest. Jumping down from the tree to land silently on the forest floor, Natiri slunk through the greenery towards her hunting grounds. When the scent of blood hit her senses, her lips pulled back in a snarl. She hunched down and crept to the edge of her clearing. At the sight of the dead dear and the bloody girl standing over it, Natiri growled low in her throat, creeping forward with her body hunched down in an aggressive stance. She jumped at the girl, swinging her claws. She didn't much like trespassers. 

Lania swiftly dodged as she sheathed her dagger. Afterwards a yellow flame burst from her and shortly afterward sharp curved claws shot out of the flame and pinned the large cat to the ground. Then the flame diminished and a large Komodo dragon-esque reptile with a lion's mane and feline ears stood over the jaguar. "How foolish to have underestimated me." Lania threw the cat into the water and turned to face it."Now get lost before I releive more of my stress on you." she demanded and let loose a a terrifying roar that sounded like both a lion's and dragon's roar at the same time. 

@Tori Bradley ( I can't see black text on my theme for the site)

Marcus saw her come closer to him and he stepped back a bit getting in a defensive position " stop.. I don't trust many sorry.. it's just how I am as for my name I'm Marcus.. and I don't know much about magic " he sighed shaking his head than he caught the scent of blood in the air it was nearby to. He also heard a faint roar and his gaze shifted into a glare " mmm something is happening close by.. " he looked back at them 

Luna sighed, "I see...well nice to meet you and sorry to have bothered you." She turned back over to Celik and jumped onto his back. "I guess we will be on our way then. Celik you can smell out the closest town and...I'll sense for the most amount of magic..." Celik nodded turning his golden orange eyes on the man coldly. He didn't trust the guy for one bit, even if Luna did.

Marcus looked back at her " wait.. before you go.. the people there they don't take too kindly to new visitors.. I'm kind if be hunted at the moment and we'll I just don't want you two to get hurt

" he looked at them looking at Celik " they don't like big furious animals " he shook his head looking down 

Natiri Calavera

Natiri stumbled when the burst of light radiated from the girl. She winced when sharp, talon-like claws sunk into her shoulder and pushed her to the ground, holding her there angrily. Wide, angry bright green eyes stared up at the mysterious shifter over her head she struggled in its hold, nails digging into its arm as she tried clawing her way free. Natiri hissed when she landed in the water, springing up and out of it to land on the shoreline. She whipped around the face the roaring creature in front of her with a glare. Her green eyes flashed in anger, before she remembered why she had come here. She'd been looking for shifters, and she'd just found one. Grinning mentally, Natiri curled her tail around her and sat down in the sun on the grass, cocking her head at the creature as she called on the magic of her ancestors to allow her to speak without saying the words. She formulated a message and sent it to the creature, hoping she received it. 

"I apologize. My name is Natiri. I mean you no harm. I need your help," she sent.

"These people are weak then...how strange Celik is my very trust companion. Where I go he go's..." her sapphire eyes landed on Marcus, "If the people here don't all use magic, are they at least different in some way?" Celik growled slightly, "I could care less what people think of me..." Luna ruffled the fur on his head, "Calm my friend..."

Marcus shook his head " they are but trust me they can be dangerous too so don't underestimate them. This village also has well trained hunters and like I said they are not the friendliest of the bunch " he explained the village hoping some information could help her out. " I'm already being hunted so I usually stay human until I feel it's safe to turn back into my black wolf form. " 

Her eyes narrowed, "If they want to hurt Celik they will have to kill me." A spear like thing appeared out of nowhere. The tiger chuckled, "This is my only form, I don't have a human form and I don't eat anyone or anything unless they are a deer, elk or given to me. Or if someone is an enemy of mine."

Lania stood down as the flame reappeared again reverting her to her original state. she then stared at the large feline before her and said. "First, if you meant me no harm why did you attack me? Second, why would i help you after that?"  she then dug her nails into the palm of her hand to keep the cat from noticing her stress too much. "Lania I don't think that'll work." Lyndyne's voice appeared in her head but her advice only made Lania more stressed.  she then took a deep breath and look the jaguar in the eyes making sure she was calm enough to form a rational thought. "Also why do you need my help?' she asked calmer than her other questions and awaited a response from Natiri

@Tori Bradley

Natiri Calavera

Natiri laid down on her stomach to further prove she had no intent to hurt the creature. She watched as it morphed back into a girl and tried not to jostle the healing wound on her shoulder. She'd have to wash the blood out of her fur later. "I'm sorry. I'm very territorial, and I did not expect a foreign presence here. I also did not know you were a shifter. Had I known, I never would've attacked. You do not have to help me. I will find another shifter someday if you choose not to," Natiri explained.  She licked at her wounded her shoulder as she listened to the shifter's next question. 

"I do not know how to shift. I want to learn."

[SIZE= 22.6px]@Rapror Augustine[/SIZE]

Marcus looked at her than a smirk formed on his lips. He thought she had guts for wanting to take on the whole Village. " well I guess I wouldn't forgive myself if I let you get hurt. " he then looked over at Celik " you two follow me were going to see what's goin on close by besides it's on the way to the village so stay cautious don't know if it's hunters.. of its hunters than were probably shit out of luck. " he slowly started to walk towards the location of the lion like Roar and he heard and the blood.  Once he got to the clearing he crouched down seeing a Jaguar and seeing someone else " they don't look like hunters " he whispered to himself he turned his head slightly 

@Rapror Augustine @Tori Bradley. @RacingBloodWolf

She smiled, "Let's go..." Celik growled slightly but nodded. "Okay..." he followed Marcus, not crouching down next to him he was carrying Luna anyway. She looked at the two, "What's going on..." she whispered.

Lania got down on her knees to be at eye level with Natiri, looking at her calmly before sighing. "This probably won't be be useful advice for you but, try thinking of your two forms as two ways of thinking. One, your human form, is based on rational thought. The other your bestial form, is based on instinctual thought. It' s something I learned from my half-brother actually."  she then looked away from the large jaguar before adding "And again because of some specific differences this may not work for you and if that's the case then, I'm sorry. And I also don't have complete control of when I transform and, I also have little control of myself when those random transformations occur. Lania then looked back at Natiri hoping to know if she helped in any way.

@Tori Bradley

Natiri Calavera

Natiri nodded, listening intently to her words, eyes locked with the girl. When she had finished talking, Natiri tried to do what she had said. She separated her forms, trying to visualize each one and label them as rational and instinctual thought. But she found she could only do so with her bestial form, because she did not know what she looked like human, or what she would be like, or anything at all.about that side of herself. She roared frustratedly, but her attention snapped to the edge of the woods on her right when she heard the faintest snapping of a branch. Her sharpened eyesight allowed her to see the three people crouched there and she stood up, body hunched low to the ground as she watched them with predatory eyes. 

"Someone is here," she thought to Lania. 

Marcus watched closely and tilted his head to the right looking like they were talking but couldn't hear them. He thought to himself " looks like they are using telepathy. " he sighed then looking over at Luna " i can't hear what they are talking about" he whispered to her than he saw the jaguar hunch down low looking directly at them like she knew they were here " looks like we got a fight on our hands. " He jumped out and started to transform into his normal wolf form in mid air.

His fur pitch black and his eyes bright blue. 

Once He landed on all fours he started  to growl at Jaguar showing his K-nines. He got in a defensive stance his gaze looking at them both. He started to bark at them staying in front of Luna and Celik 

@Tori Bradley @Rapror Augustine. @RacingBloodWolf

Users who are viewing this thread

Back