The Forest

Luna patted Celik and they came out, she jumped off of him and rested her hand against his neck. Celik looked at the two their scents filling his nose. "I normally don't attack others that are similar to me." Lunaruma smiled half heartedly before walking in front of both Marcus and Celik. She crouched down in front of the jaguar, "You don't have to think about what your human form will be or look like. That will just come naturally, also looking at it the way she said is a very good start but let's see if I can help you a bit more. If you'll let me..."  She thought to the jaguar a soft smile on her face. Celik was extremely tense he didn't like the fact that Luna was in possible danger. "Telepathy users...." he grumbled under his breath.

Last edited by a moderator:

Natiri Calavera

Natiri swiped her claws at the man, but she retreated when he shifted into a black wolf with amazing blue eyes. Another shifter. Natiri sat down and watched him for a moment before her attention was drawn to a different girl. Natiri cocked her head, her ears twitching as she watched her step in front of the two people she was with. When she began communicating with her telepathically, Natiri was surprised. She listened intently to her words, nodding enthusiastically and whipping her tail around excitedly. 

"Yes. I'd love to learn," she thought excitedly.

"Be careful I know what you plan to do and you almost got stuck in the form of a preyton." She turned looking at Celik, "That was the first time I'd done this though." The huge tiger shook his head, "Woman, different world, difference in magic." She laughed softly, "I still have a good amount of magic left in me." She turned back to the jaguar, and put her hand out, "Mind if I rest my hand on your head??? What I'll do is transfer the feeling of shifting into you that way you know how it feels."

Marcus saw  Luna get in front of him and he moved to his left on all fours his bright blue eyes watching Luna than he turned his head looking at Celik. He looked back at Luna and transformed back into his human form all his clothing intact. He looked towards Lania crossing his arms over his chest. " Never met so many shifters in one spot "

"You should see my race's only city if this is surprising to you." Lania responded to the werewolf's comment with a bit nervousness in her voice considering that he had tried to jump them. She was about to say something else when a few large wolves skulked out of the brush. They looked hungry and willing to attack anything as long as it feeds them. "Dire wolves? Hardly see those at home nowadays." Lania remarked before shifting to her bestial state. After her transformation she bit down on air and then opened her jaw to reveal its white coloration and the venom leaking out of some of her teeth as well as the back of her mouth. Soon after that she hissed at the animals with a sound that could only be described as a cat and snake hissing in unison. She stayed in that stance waiting for the wolves next move. 

@Tori Bradley @Saxis Bloodborne @RacingBloodWolf

Marcus smirked and shook his head " nah I'm good.. rather just be around a small group I'm not much of a people person " his gaze shifted towards the Dire wolves and the back to Lania " let me take care of this.. " he sighed as he moved inbetween everyone and the wolves. He popped his neck side to side as he closed his eyes.while taking off his shirt he had a very well toned figure his body had scars that were made by swords and arrows. He then started to transform into his ultimate wolf form which was much bigger. His skin started to turn black as his eyes turned bright blue as it stood at fifteen feet tall. It's muscles much bigger it's arms long giving him good reach and when needed to run he could reach speeds that were above 60 mph. He then roared at the Dire wolves showing his own K-nines 

He stood there his pitch black fur long and would move with the breeze his sharp claws ready to strike if necessary

@Rapror Augustine @Tori Bradley

Luna turned and smiled at Marcus before turning back to the jaguar. She gently placed her hand on her head and used transforming magic on herself, letting the jaguar feel the change. Soon her hand was no longer there instead a Jaguar with bright sapphire eyes had her head pressed against the other jaguars. Her jaguar coat a a reddish tent to it unlike most normacolored ones. "I hoped that helped you."

@Tori Bradley

Lania just watched the stand off for a bit, then curled up and laid down in the sandy dirt. "Well I might as well get back to what I was doing a moment ago" she yawned out before reverting back to her regular form and fell back into sleep. She didn't care if there was gonna be a fight, in fact she was certain the wolves were gonna scamper off before the werewolf in front of her even got to do any thing. And sure enough the alpha of the pack ran off the other two racing after it.

@Saxis Bloodborne @RacingBloodWolf

Users who are viewing this thread

Back