• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The forest Of Souls. 2

Blake reopened her amber eyes and thrust her arms forward, unleashing a powerful gust of wind towards the trees in front of her. The trunks snapped at the base and fell backwards, their stumps still rooted into the ground. She nodded her head frowned.

"I can't make a clearing like this. I need to try harder..."

She swiftly turned around, inhaled deeply, and thrusted her arms forward once more, yelling at the top of her lungs. The trees taking the full force of the blast shattered into pieces at the trunk, their crowns (the top of the tree with the leaves and branches) being blown away to where the monstrosity lurked.

She sighed loudly. "...So much for ignoring conflict."

Blake continued to knock trees around her until she formed a nice circular ring of tree trunks around her... apart from the few she completely obliterated. Smiling, she carried the fallen trunks with her wind powers, organizing them into a neat pile at the center of the clearing.

She turned around once more in the direction of the monster, her eyes glaring. Someone was approaching... She felt it in the slight change in the air.

"Who goes there? I have no time for games."

(i guess I'll just kind of try to go with the flow) 
Wraps follows Serenity as she runs through the forest.

Xeno238 said:
He chuckles, "Who do you take me for, a fool? Why would I go around threatening people? There's no logic in that, I'm not some type of brute who goes around and picks fights and such."
Just gotta say, the implications made me chuckle.

Cadenach said:
Just gotta say, the implications made me chuckle.
(Thanks) 
I stop in my tracks, "Does anyone else feel that breeze?" A strong wind flows through the forest every now and then.

Ari, though far away yelled, "yeah" she turned,saw Scaith, and hoped he didn't hear her yell. Did I really just do that?

Wraps whips around and sees Sceith, "Who's that?!" He directs his sword at Sceith.

Blake let out a sigh of relief. She notices some other people in the woods not too far from her... Thank the gods it wasn't the monster!

She wiped her hands together and leaned on her orange flag, smiling. She waved one of her hands in a circular motion and whipped up an unsettling breeze around the people, giggling as she does so.

Ari raised her shoulders, "I don't know, but the question is more who are you? I'm Ari.... we should know each others names before fighting at least."

Last edited by a moderator:
Floreilinn. Nobody has met Scaith yet. The creature in the clearing is obviously implied to be the reanimated husk of Curtis.

(I KNEW IT! *glares at Flore*) 
(forget I ever drew my sword and stuff)

(sure) 
I walk carefully through the forest until I come to a clearing, there are trunks arranged in a pattern in the clearing. 
(i meant Wraps) 
Wraps looks around which is when he sees Blake, "Uh, hey! You, floating person..." Wraps waves at the floating person.

Ari was looking around and saw a moving figure in the clearing. She made a small arrow of ice and sent it towards the figure. I guess this'll be a interesting way to find who or what that is moving...

I quickly slap Ari in the back of the head. 
"BAKA!" He yells. 
"YOU DON'T ATTACK RANDOM PEOPLE!" Wraps glare at Flore.

Blake deflected the arrow of ice with a wall of wind without turning her head away from the bandaged man, smiling at him.

"Hello, sir. Sorry if I made a mess. I'm busy tidying up this place for myself."

She brings out her hand, offering a handshake. "And what be your name?"

I turn my attention to Blake, "The mess is ok, I'm Wraps." I shake her hand. 
"As long as my cemetery is ok, I'll be fine." He says, smiling.

Ray looks to the left and sees Ari. He goes there running. He turns into normal and goes and hugs her, very tightly. ''ABOUT TIME YOU SLEEPING BEAUTY WOKE UP!'' He lets her go and laughs. He looks to the right and sees the ''mummy again'', looks forward and sees another wind user ''Oh, what do we have here?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back