• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Foreigner

CarouselDelight

Earthly Goddess
fantasy_world_by_paulie_svk-d2z4p0h_zps3d2e5b80.jpg

Lockwood, ever heard of it? Probably not. Lockwood is a small town in the middle of nowhere with a population of about 500 people. But what outsiders don't know is that there is a huge dome over the town that impedes townspeople from leaving. Outsiders can enter the town and leave if they don't stay for a long time, though since people barely hear about Lockwood not to many visitors stop by. If an outsider stays longer than a month then they are ensnared as well.

A long time ago there was a myth that started spreading around the town. The myth stated that if a female outsider falls in love with a first born male in the town, it would set all the townspeople free. However, people ignored the myth thinking it was nothing but a hoax. It's your choice whether to believe it or not.

One day a blonde haired female showed up at the lonely town, dehydrated and unsure of where she was exactly. Her name was Kai Zephra, a traveler and explorer. After getting help from a few strangers, Kai showed up at the Lockwood's Inn where {___} worked with his grandfather. {___} couldn't keep his eyes off of the strange foreigner. Could he lift up the curse on the town? Or will it be to late?

Skelly:

Name:

Personality:

Dislikes:

Picture:

(Put the skelly in you character sheet please! Just so I know some of your characters information. I will have one as well.)

--

• Regular RpN rules
  • Romance is expected, however, don't make it love at first sight.
  • No Godmodding at all!
  • This is a 1x1. I'll be playing Kai Zephra and you'll be the male.
  • Be original with your character! Have fun with his personality and looks. Play around with things :) (I'd prefer a real picture over anime.)
  • Post wise, I try to post around 200-1000 words, but i'm willing to down it a bit on certain parts. Always quality over quantity! I also am expecting my partner to have a good understanding of the English language and proper grammar/spelling.
  • If you read the rules, on your character sheet, put 'Ensnared' somewhere on it! Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back