• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Forbidden Truth CS [O/A]

Main
Here

Mountain Siren

Among the Pines
The Forbidden Truth

Character Sheet
Bio
Name: Your character's name
Race: Merfolk, Siren, or Human?
Sexuality: Your character's sexuality

Personality
Dislikes: 5+ dislikes
Vices: 4+ weaknesses (at least one more weakness than strength, no matter what)
Virtues: 3+ strengths

History
Please provide a bit of a backstory for your character. What has their life been like? Have there been any important events that have happened in your character's life that may affect the way they react to certain situations (i.e., seeing a member of another race)? Feel free to go all out, I want to know your character inside and out! (At least 6 solid lines of text here, if you can'y write your own character's history then it'll be tough to write responses in character)

Code:
[b][i]Bio[/i][/b]
[br][/br][b]Name:[/b] Your character's name
[br][/br][b]Age:[/b] Your character's age
[br][/br][b]Race:[/b] Merfolk, Siren, or Human?
[br][/br][b]Sexuality:[/b] Your character's sexuality
[br][/br][br][/br][b][i]Personality[/i][/b]
[br][/br][b]Likes:[/b] 5+ likes
[br][/br][b]Dislikes:[/b] 5+ dislikes
[br][/br][b]Vices:[/b] 4+ weaknesses (at least one more weakness than strength, no matter what)
[br][/br][b]Virtues:[/b] 3+ strengths
[br][/br][br][/br][b][i]History[/i][/b]
[br][/br]Please provide a bit of a backstory for your character. What has their life been like? Have there been any important events that have happened in your character's life that may affect the way they react to certain situations (i.e., seeing a member of another race)? Feel free to go all out, I want to know your character inside and out! (At least 6 solid lines of text here, if you can'y write your own character's history then it'll be tough to write responses in character)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back