• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Fog

Yeah! THat's fair! Whoever else that would be with the medic would completely understand that they have to protect them because they aren't trained for combat, y'know? It's not like everyone in a group of hunters/scavengers has to defend themselves.

Hyydra said:
Yeah! THat's fair! Whoever else that would be with the medic would completely understand that they have to protect them because they aren't trained for combat, y'know? It's not like everyone in a group of hunters/scavengers has to defend themselves.
Yah mine aint that skilled but she'll learn if taught ^^

Yeah ^^ I'm not trying to push you into finding my characters but I'm just saying if you want to there's always a way ^^ But when Lazer gets on she can let me know if this idea is good or not

Hyydra said:
Hey guys? I got a preposition?
As an outsider in the beginning of the RP I feel like I should only reveal my character when one of the focused characters run into them? I Mean, we can do some plotting to bring my character into the RP for anyone who wants to work with me on this idea. I feel like it'd make more sense than just having two stories currently. As of right now, the people in the group seem like the focus right now, so when they run into other people they get the spotlight afterwards. You get what I'm saying?
I like the sound of that idea, myself, but I'm not completely opposed to the whole two-story thing; two stories can get pretty messy and hard to follow, though, so I understand.

My character's a cook, so I'm not completely sure how he would come across yours. I could roleplay out my guy noticing that the food supplies are running low, and notifying the rest of the group. They could arrange a trip and my guy could then come along to pick out ingredients and other things needed.

RambVines said:
I like the sound of that idea, myself, but I'm not completely opposed to the whole two-story thing; two stories can get pretty messy and hard to follow, though, so I understand.
My character's a cook, so I'm not completely sure how he would come across yours. I could roleplay out my guy noticing that the food supplies are running low, and notifying the rest of the group. They could arrange a trip and my guy could then come along to pick out ingredients and other things needed.
Kind of like my medic xD

That seems fair, yeah. My pair of characters can spawn in either the forest or the city with how they're set up so that could work too.

RambVines said:
Welp, just read the main thread. Maybe not running low on supplies, then, heh?
well i mentioned the low on medical supplies for mine to be fair :P dunno whats on with cooking ;p

RambVines said:
Oh, hah, yeh. They could both tag along and make a mess of everything. Fun!
sups fun ;p

@LadyAria

My guy, Chris, is a scavenger. Play On Words character, Daxton, will be one of the scavengers but he hasn't joined the group yet. One of Graecus Scum's characters is a scavenger

XlaserbeamsX said:
@LadyAria
My guy, Chris, is a scavenger. Play On Words character, Daxton, will be one of the scavengers but he hasn't joined the group yet. One of Graecus Scum's characters is a scavenger
okeeee :) well mind if she tags along neext run ? xD

Also, @Hyydra your idea sounds good. Also, I like the idea of having a couple of the others tag along on the run for information purposes. Chris would probably show up with gummy vitamins if asked for medication! Haha

XlaserbeamsX said:
Also, @Hyydra your idea sounds good. Also, I like the idea of having a couple of the others tag along on the run for information purposes. Chris would probably show up with gummy vitamins if asked for medication! Haha
Then hell no :o Leah should defo tag along to get the right painkillers xD

Sorta ^^ It's fine! I guess :P I'm getting over it I'm just editing your chapters so that's helping me I'm gonna take a small break from your second one kk? I sent you corrections to your first chapter, hope u got them.

Hyydra said:
Sorta ^^ It's fine! I guess :P I'm getting over it I'm just editing your chapters so that's helping me I'm gonna take a small break from your second one kk? I sent you corrections to your first chapter, hope u got them.
Yas,, I'm doing corrections now. It might take me a while xD So take your time. <3

I do have dance practice soon anyways.

It would have continued IF it wasnt in order to skip anyone x.x we would have posted

Users who are viewing this thread

Back