• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Fog

XlaserbeamsX

~lumos maxima~
This section will be used for plotting between characters and for discussion about the roleplay and questions.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Play On Words

I am moving the conversation to the OOC so that we don't take up more space in the character sign-ups.

You do not have to completely redo your character, but I would like it if the sheet looked as I had intended it to be. I would copy and paste your current application into a word document or something. Then change the sheet to the new model, and then copy and paste the information from your first CS into the new one.

Sorry if that made absolutely no sense at all.

Also, how old is your character's son? In order to be a scavenger he would have to be above the age of 13, as stated in the overview. If he was born when Daxton was 17 he would be 9 years old, and therefore would be labeled dependent and therefore he would not be allowed to go out to scavenge.

XlaserbeamsX said:
@Play On Words
I am moving the conversation to the OOC so that we don't take up more space in the character sign-ups.

You do not have to completely redo your character, but I would like it if the sheet looked as I had intended it to be. I would copy and paste your current application into a word document or something. Then change the sheet to the new model, and then copy and paste the information from your first CS into the new one.

Sorry if that made absolutely no sense at all.

Also, how old is your character's son? In order to be a scavenger he would have to be above the age of 13, as stated in the overview. If he was born when Daxton was 17 he would be 9 years old, and therefore would be labeled dependent and therefore he would not be allowed to go out to scavenge.
No. Tyler is 4, and he's just an underage. Daxton is a scavenger. Tyler was... Concepted during one of the times Daxton was off tour(They don't spend every single day enlisted overseas, they might get a week off occasionally, during one of those times, the hook up happened)

[QUOTE="Play On Words]No. Tyler is 4, and he's just an underage. Daxton is a scavenger. Tyler was... Concepted during one of the times Daxton was off tour(They don't spend every single day enlisted overseas, they might get a week off occasionally, during one of those times, the hook up happened)

[/QUOTE]
Ooooh. Sorry! I was confused. Did you understand my directions or do you need me to help you?

I was wondering if anyone would be down to create some drama with me? Whether they be enemies, ex relationships, etc., I do love some good ol' drama. ;)

princxss said:
I was wondering if anyone would be down to create some drama with me? Whether they be enemies, ex relationships, etc., I do love some good ol' drama. ;)
Both of our characters are ex military. They could've known each other from then.

XlaserbeamsX said:
Ooooh. Sorry! I was confused. Did you understand my directions or do you need me to help you?
No, I got it. I don't have access to a computer(on my phone atm), so I'll fix it up tomorrow. Aside from that, is it all good?

princxss said:
Asterix likes to stir shit up when she's not happy. By stir shit up, I mean she just full out glares and ignores your forever and doesn't do anything for you!

Theres also the possibility of Asterix actually caring about someone not herself for once in this damn thing, give her some warm gross feelings of companionship.

And Asterix is also ex-military, if anyone cares.

princxss said:
@Play On Words Sorry, I don't think my character was ex-military?
@MistressOfSimplicity Hm, sounds like it could make for an interesting rivalry. Would you be looking for a love rivalry, or more of an incompatible personalities go head-to-head type of thing?
Shit, lol. I was looking at Simplicity's char, my mistake. The only thing I can think of is she tries to help him with Tyler, and he gets overly protective.

@Play On Words I'll be honest, I don't really like Mae (my character) would be much of a maternal figure. At least, not unless she and your character were close friends.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Both of our characters are ex military. They could've known each other from then.
No, I got it. I don't have access to a computer(on my phone atm), so I'll fix it up tomorrow. Aside from that, is it all good?

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, he is good! Approved Scavenger.

MistressOfSimplicity said:
Asterix likes to stir shit up when she's not happy. By stir shit up, I mean she just full out glares and ignores your forever and doesn't do anything for you!
Theres also the possibility of Asterix actually caring about someone not herself for once in this damn thing, give her some warm gross feelings of companionship.

Your application is approved as well, but what role would you like her to play?

princxss said:
@Play On Words I'll be honest, I don't really like Mae (my character) would be much of a maternal figure. At least, not unless she and your character were close friends.
Lol, I am trying. I got nothing.

I care. Since Princxss is NOT military, perhaps my first idea could apply to her? They were in the same company, perhaps, they could know each other?

@Play On Words Yeah, I know, thanks lol. :^)

We'll work something out, or if not, I think just seeing how our character history unravels during the actual rp is fine too.

@princxss

I think it would probably be a decision that the group would have to decide on. Something like life or death, or perhaps not following one of her plans, or something like that. Asterix doesn't care for much, but some of the things she cares about are herself, and her weapons, in this current moment. Nobody from the group would have really left an impact on her, at that point. So, perhaps maybe she was starting to like your character and then your character said something she thought was stupid or maybe Asterix disagreed with one of the plans your character came up with and then Asterix just didn't like her very much after that. I think if we went the direction of love-hate relationship it'd be some nice comedy as well as some serious things.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Lol, I am trying. I got nothing.
I care. Since Princxss is NOT military, perhaps my first idea could apply to her? They were in the same company, perhaps, they could know each other?

[/QUOTE]
Oh, that sounds like something Asterix would partly enjoy. An old war buddy.

@MistressOfSimplicity I think that's a great idea; a love-hate relationship. On the surface, our characters would always be butting heads, though they care about each other's well-beings or something cheesy like that. Anyways, it will probably be smoother than the way I'm describing it...

[QUOTE="Play On Words]This is just a suggestion, but perhaps give people an option? It'd give a chance for character development.

[/QUOTE]
-shrug- Whatever you guys think

@princxss Yeah? That sounds good! Exactly what I pictured in my mind. <3

@Play On Words What would their twist be? Just knowing each other from the past?

@XlaserbeamsX I personally think it should all just be groups, and maybe one or two characters can be new additions? I mean, that seems like a normal apocalypse thing to happen, hm? Gaining and losing people.

@princxss Yeah? That sounds good! Exactly what I pictured in my mind. <3
@Play On Words What would their twist be? Just knowing each other from the past?
Anything, them knowing each other could just be the start. There's a lot of... Hanky panky(I have the maturity of a five year old) going on during the free time in the military, maybe they could've taken part in that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back