• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Fluffiest Fluff-Fest That Ever Did Fluff // Y'all should ignore the prefix // Looking for Female

thetasfiasco

Not Drawn to Scale
Phew. I ran into the character limit on the title. That was close.

Howdy,

Am Calm.

Now that introductions are out of the way, let's get into the fun stuff.

• I prefer to play males, in straight couples. MxM is something that I've experimented with, and that I'm willing to experiment with again, but I'd prefer to do MxF. I don't play females, because I feel like when I do, I stereotype. And that's not fun.

• I'm confident that we can make anything work. If you have a craving, bring it up. I'll help you out~

• Romance is a must for me. That doesn't mean we can ignore plot, though. It's gotta be there, and it's gotta be good.

• Paragraph+ replies. I understand time restraints, I understand writers block. Those are the two exceptions.

• My characters tend to be submissive, but I've been experimenting with dominant characters. If you want one or the other, tell me. If you don't, I'll likely put my character somewhere in the middle.

• The Fandoms I've listed below are the only ones I'm interested in. Do not ask me if I've seen anything else. If I have, I'm not interested in roleplaying it.

• I'm not only interested in fandoms! I'll play anything.

• Fluff. Fluff is good. Fluff is great. I live off fluff.

My Fandom List:

Tokyo Ghoul
RWBY
Red vs Blue

So many fandoms.

hi! i just saw this and i'm really craving a fluffy roleplay so~ here i am! i'll message you and we can discuss a plot c;

hey there!
I've been looking for someone to do a RWBY roleplay with. o:

do you double? if so, would you be interested in a team role?
PM me! ;3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back