• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The fluff is strong with this one.

kinghotcakes

Hi there! I'm looking for someone to ship ocs with!! ;v; I'm a sucker for fluffy romance and need more in my life.

These are a few pairings I've recently been very interested in recently, if you see any that you would enjoy, don't hesitate to comment on this thread or send me a PM! (If you'd like to see what I look for in a partner, check this thread!)

I'm up for all types of pairings: MxM, MxF, FxF, as well as any nonbinary gender! However, I play mostly male characters, and have the most experience with MxM and MxF, though I am really craving a bunch of MxM fluff. ;v; But I will accept any kind of ship, don't worry!! (I am also open to poly relationships, though I don't have much experience with them!)

I'm also more interested in characters who are over the age of 18, as I'm not all too interested in high school roleplays. However, if the plot is good enough, or if school isn't a main theme in the roleplay, I can give it a shot!

Anyway, without further ado, here are the pairings!

(A ♡ next to the pairing indicates a pairing I'm really craving!

If I have a preferred role, it will be bolded, however I'm usually not too picky when it comes to roles! uvu)

Demon x Angel ♡♡♡

Demon x Human ♡

Prince x Knight

Prince x Servant

Ghost x Human ♡

Vampire x Villager

Vampire x Hunter

Vampire x Vampire

Aspiring Author x Aspiring Artist

Flirty x Shy ♡

Hired Assassin x Victim

Mage/Healer x Warrior/Berserker

Employee x Customer

Human x Hybrid ♡

Hybrid x Hybrid ♡

(Once again, please keep in mind that I do not do smut!!)

If you have any more ideas, please don't hesitate to let me know!

Thank you for reading this far, I hope to rp with you soon!

Are you still up for the demon x human one? I'd really like to do a mxf with that. I've got a plot, too, if you'd like to hear it. It involves a third character, though. But we can cut him out if that'd help move things along.

[QUOTE="Of the Red]Hai ❤️
I'd be interested in

Mage/Healer x Beserker

Or

Prince x Servant

[/QUOTE]
Aaahh, wonderful! I'd love to work something out with you!

Elysion said:
Are you still up for the demon x human one? I'd really like to do a mxf with that. I've got a plot, too, if you'd like to hear it. It involves a third character, though. But we can cut him out if that'd help move things along.
Yes, I'm still open for demon x human! Send me a PM if you'd like! uvu

Last edited by a moderator:
hi! you're cool and i'm interested in being your partner.

these pairings looked pretty sweet:

• demon / angel
  • demon / human
  • vampire / villager
  • vampire / vampire
  • flirty / shy
  • employee / customer
  • human / hybrid
  • hybrid / hybrid

i'm a sucker for fluff and shit, so i'm your person for this kind of stuff.

shoot me a pm if you're interested.

Hello there~ I was rather intrigued by you and your post. I hope that you are still willing to take up new partners. If you are, here are the pairings I felt most drawn towards:

Demon x Angel

Demon x Human

Ghost x Human

Human x Hybrid

Oh, I really hope you're still accepting!?~ QwQ

I'm really interested in mostly all of them, but if I have to choose a few, it'll be:

Demon x Human ***

Prince x Servant **

Ghost x Human ***

Vampire x Villager **

Vampire x Hunter **

Flirty x Shy ***

Human x Hybrid **

(the parings with 3 stars are the one's I'm really looking forward to roleplay, but I'm also open to doing multiple at once.)

I love fluff and romance and stuff, and I'm totes down for the MxM paring as well! Please sent me an PM, and lets have fun together with this, lol~ UwO

Demon x Human

Prince x Knight (Possibly female knight in disguise? c:)

Prince x Servant

Ghost x Human

Vampire x Villager

Vampire x Hunter

Hired Assassin x Victim

Mage/Healer x Warrior/Berserker
I would love to do any one of these! I have a lot of experience doing these types of roleplays, though it has been a long while since I've done one. I can play either male or female characters. c: Depending how far we go, can even draw some of the characters.

[QUOTE="manly unicorn]I'm curious, is this using premade ocs or ocs made to each theme?

[/QUOTE]
Either! If you have an oc that fits the theme, you're welcome to use them! Or if you'd prefer to make a new oc, that's awesome as well!!

Elliemanator said:
I would love to do any one of these! I have a lot of experience doing these types of roleplays, though it has been a long while since I've done one. I can play either male or female characters. c: Depending how far we go, can even draw some of the characters.
Ahh, wonderful!! I'd love to work something out with you!!

I'd love to do an RP with you in a modern world, with the twist that magic is normal now. Magical charms added to coffee to brighten your day, telekentic people helping with disabilites, nonbinary shapeshifters sneaking into their uni room, Vampires having clubs that serve donated blood, etc etc etc. Flirty Vampire x Shy Witch, Mermaid that can turn human easily without the need of a seawitch, etc.

kinghotcakes said:
Either! If you have an oc that fits the theme, you're welcome to use them! Or if you'd prefer to make a new oc, that's awesome as well!!
sweet! ouo then I'm interested in possibly combining human and ghost with assassin and victim if you'd like c:

I don't know if you're still looking for partners for some of this stuff, but might as well give it a shot! :)

How would you feel doing a Prince X Knight roleplay? It seems to have been sadly overlooked, and I have a soft spot for that kind of thing. Contact me if you're interested, I'm always around.

Hello~ I would love to rp these plots with you (if you are still searching). I also have a few plots for some of them, but they are roughly thought out.

Demon x Human

Prince x Servant

Ghost x Human

Vampire x Villager

(I am also a 'sucker' for fluff and cute - romantic moments, so I believe that the Aspiring Author x Aspiring Artist would be the most fluffiest.)

I'm super interested in becoming a long time rp partner with you! I love your demon x angel idea and have an angel oc I've been craving to use! I'm still new to this site but I'm more comfortable with skype rp and MxM. I would love to work something out with you if possible! If I can figure this out I'll message you asap!

I'd love to do demon and human, or flirty and shy. Maybe we can even combine the two. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back