The Flight.

Hayden just looked at her as she smiled" no....want...exmeient....on....they....will....do....one.....today.....me...scared" she say as she looked at her as she was trying to learn how to speak right as she just watch her @Tsutarji

"oh i've been good " he smiled "hey Jade...um would you like to go on a date...."he blushed "we have know each other for a long time "he looked at her notes "so hows the child doing"

@Kimona

"sounds good to me." Jade smiled as she flipped threw some files, "she's doing decently but we need to give her more tests." she states, "I've got and hour off on Sunday, does that work with you?" she asked, continuing to switch topics as she approached a tank at the end of the hall. She stopped in front of it and looked at the file, and at Serina, and back and forth until she'd made a decision. She looked over at 2 scientists, and an Eraser, "You three, drop her in the current pool, and raise the speed until she begins to lag, then record the speed she lagged at, and the speed before it." she orders, they nod. Ont of then reached in with a pole to snap a collar around her neck, while the other one would reach in and drag her out.

@Tsutarji @SeratheUnicorn

"yeah that sounds good to me "he said then he looked at Serina "humm is she one of our new ones?..."he asked her " oh can wait to see how fast she can go...and how she attacks and stuff" he smiles 

@Kimona

Hayden just was looking at her as she stayed quite she knew she will get hurt with jade or the male scinetists she don't know his name though she only saw him a few time she just close her eyes as she sighted @Tsutarji

Hayden just looked at her" how you know" she say studdering a little bit she was just struggling with speaking" no i don't speak well" she say as she looked around" will us escape someday" she asked while tilting her head @Tsutarji

Serena immediately regretted her decision as the collar snapped around her neck. She wanted to cry out, tell them to stop, but even that has been denied to her. The microphone was still sitting just under her ear, and if she spoke they would all know. She bit her lip as they dragged her off somewhere.

She he hoped she didn't cry out, or that if she did nobody had noticed. Hopefully the microphone didn't pick anything up, or it didn't have an effect on someone, if she did. She didn't know much of anything nowadays though... 

She was dropped in a pool of some sort, but she couldn't discern much about it as something started happening. The water was rushing past her, and it was uncomfortable, and she had no idea how long she was there, and she was feeling like she was about to pass out. Blackness was hovering at the edges of her vision as she fought to stay conscious. 

@Kimona

@Tsutarji

Last edited by a moderator:
Hayden just looked at her as she was touching her tell" coooool what are you" she asked as she looked around she didn't want the scientist to come in if they come in she will fight" i believe us will leave" she say as she smiled at her @Tsutarji

Autumn drooped "um im a dragon...they..created me by mixing my dna with Reptiles and bats dna and Coldness so im a Frost dragon "she smiled "what are you?" she asked.

@Zeldafangirl

Hayden just showed her the wings as she smiled" me human but avian they say me failer" she say as she just looked" they still exemiemnt on me they caused me lose hearing" she say as she flap her wings as she smiled she had small wings not very big since she still a kid @Tsutarji

Autumn smiled "yeah im human too..just i have a dragon tail and dragon wings " she smiles "wanna be friends?" she asked as she showed her wings 

@Zeldafangirl

The scientists recorded what the found, before shutting off the current. They then sat there for a moment before discussing they're finds. Then they put her back.

@SeratheUnicorn

"Yup." she smiles, "I'm looking forward to it too." Jade nodded.

@Tsutarji

and the the writer got tired of waiting.

The alarms went off! clearly someone beat Jackson to the punch! as there were mutants trying to escape. They ran into the room Jackson and the others we in, they began rapidly breaking cage doors and letting them out, Jackson quickly followed. though they only managed to break open the cages that were on the way and were in 'common's' area. So none  of the people in confinement(aka, don't leave as stated in they're form), were released. The mutants ran toward the nearest exit, the window, here they could fly or not, it was the second floor, those who couln't fly were carried.

"what..dang come on lets caught these mutants " he growled then he smiled at her "lets get back our prizes and you guards keep an eye on that one "

@Kimona

Autumn frowned as she tried to fly away but she couldnt because she didnt know how to fly because she was always in a cage "ok Yuki...what do we do...i dont know how to fly"

@Zeldafangirl, @Kimona

Hayden looked at her as she was scared" i....i don't know how fly" she say as she looked at her as she was trying to flap her wings she was always in the cage she didn't know how to fly she was never taught she just try to open the door @Tsutarji

Hayden just looked at her as she was just scared she just try to open the door" no we have to leave no they will leave us" she cry @Tsutarji

Jackson sighed, "Just flap your wings!! how hard could it be?!" he exclaimed before jumping out the, now broken dragging them with him. (we can just say one f the mutants grabbed serina), coincidently ignoring they're entire interaction, as he dragged them out.

@Zeldafangirl

@Tsutarji

Jade nodded and ran after the mutants.

Hayden just saw James as she try to flap as it was difficult for her she was very afraid' no no no don't catch me' she thought trying hard to fly @Tsutarji

Hayden was flapping her wings as she flew up as she smiled" neh can't catch us" she say as she held onto Autumn hand as she forgot that they put a tracker in her neck @Tsutarji

Users who are viewing this thread

Back