The Flight.

Onyx nodded and sat there with her legs crossed, fighting the urge to curl up into her usual ball. As she looked around warily. Wondering when the boy would put his plan into action. "I'm Alexandria." She whispered, remembering her manners all of a sudden. 

@Kimona

Jade smiled and flicked her pen at the guards before leaving the room. they could take it from there, and anyways, she was going to observe the maze anyways. she stopped when she saw the mutant trying to escape, that fell, imidiately she reached into her pocket pulled out a ring she cuffed to the mutants neck, before walking away, she wouldn't be able to eave the building, and if she did, she'd be tracked.

@Tsutarji @Zeldafangirl

"I'm Jackson." He greeted with a nod.

@NightTerror

-

Hayden felt something go in her neck as she looked at the woman as she was scared the guards took her to a cage in the room she just screamed she just was frowning messing with her neck trying to remove it but couldn't she was thrown in the cage @Kimona

El diablo look at his prison as he look at Jewel "hey ... you... toxic butterfly" he said under his mask as he look at him "can u place some toxic in this napkin i found" he said as he throw him the napkin as he made a wide grin "after that throw it back to me" he said with a smile.

@Kimona

Serena stretched in her tank and sighed, bubbles floating past her lips. She was in confinement again until they were ready for the next test. She had tried to speak to someone, but her microphone caught the whisper. Hopefully she could come out soon. Her tank always made her feel a bit claustrophobic. 

Things were here going on somewhere, she could hear, but it was muffled by water and walls. Oh well. Maybe they would let her out soon...

Jade walked back with a coffee in hand, and decided to stop and take a look at Hayden. she smiled

@Zeldafangirl

Jewel heard the boy but couldn't see. "I'm sorry, but i cannot, you see if i left this room the spores would go air-born." he replied, "even if it was just my arm, they have spores as well." he stated. The walls of his room half plastic over them, and there was another layer farther out, so the scientists could get in, but there seemed to be windows where others could see him.

@Astaroth Suzumiya*

kb;bj m (rushed)

"Awe that sucks i was planning to poison the next Scientist with her napkin... oh well maybe ill just spalsh it w my paison" he said with a grin as Jewel can hear water drops and splash to the room were the voice have come from "so... what are u over thre?" He ask as a fish fell down to hos water as he ate it. Being in the cell sucks the most but as long as they provide him food maybe he would stay for awhile.

@Kimona

Hayden was scared as she curled up in her cage she saw the woman was looking at her as she was scared looking at her' what do she want she put a tracker in me now what' she thought as she looked at her all scared" wh....at you.....wa...nt" she asked she couldn't escape now thanks to her tracker in her neck she just wimper a bit @Kimona

Last edited by a moderator:
Jewel shrugged, though he wasn't sure if the boy could see it.

@Astaroth Suzumiya*

"Oh? so i can speak?" Jade smiled, "Well, either way, with that, collar its not like you can leave." she smiled, "Though you should be familiar with those by now." she smiled.

@Zeldafangirl

dudes, we need some more white coats,  :$  jade cant be everywhere you know.

Hayden looked at her as she just frowned trying to take it off but couldn't" i.... do....nt....wa....nt....it" she say as she slooked at the woman as she was really afraid of her as she looked at the girl across the room as she was holding onto her kness watching her lips moving @Tsutarji @Kimona

Hayden just fell down as she cried out in pain she just looked at the woman and the girl" n....o...." she say as she was panintig as she was shocked she didn't like the pain here she just look at the lady as she was scared' ug the shock hurted' she thought" she say @Tsutarji @Kimona 

Hayden was so scared as she looked at the woman who was there in the other cage" wh....at... Na...me.... m....e....Hay....den" she say as she looked at the girl as she smiled as she was really scared she hated the collers she just cry as she was hiccuping laying in the cage she just look at the girl lips she couldn't speak well since she couldn't hear she was scared of all the scientist here @Tsutarji

yupp he was just accepted :3))

the one around Autum's neck was made with he powers in mind, and right out of view pint, in big letters, it said "Freeze Proof"

@Tsutarji

Hayden just looked at autmn as she just smiled" aut...umn" she say as she smiled as she was signing a bit she read books how to sign she just looked at her" nice.... to....meet....you.... collar....hurts" she say signing to her and trying to talk to her" me.... five" she say as she just was laying down in her cage tears came down her face she just rub her eyes' i'm scared' she thought @Tsutarji

James walked up to Jade "hey Jade..so what has the dragon Mutant been able to Accomblish "he asked her 

@Kimona

Autumn smiled "im 17.....And ...ye..ah...it...does...hurt..."she drooped 

@Zeldafangirl

"Hmm? oh hay James." she smiled, "Well it yell off the tredmile at (25?) miles per hour." she stated, fixing her glasses as she read off her clipboard.

@Tsutarji

"Really..well next ill watch her and i need her to improve her fighting Abitlitys "he smiled "so how have you been Jade" he asked 

@Kimona

"Alright." she nodded as she begun walkiing, she had to get to the next test, "I've great, you?" she asked with a smile as she looked through some papers.

@Tsutarji

Serena instinctively flinched as some member of staff walked past, but they didn't even look at her. Not that anyone did. Honestly it you'd be worth the experiments and... Punishment, if only she could talk to someone. No, she didn't really think that. She was too well trained at this point. She hated the people that did this to her, and the others, but there was nothing she could do about it. There was no chance at escape, except hypnotising them, and she gave up on that ages ago...

Maybe somewhere people were doing something. She would never know probably. She wondered if anyone would notice if she just slipped her hand out of the top of the tank, then maybe her head...

Honestly don't know how to get her involved in anything so I will just continue posting stuff like this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back