• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Flash 1x1

apolla

❛ it's only love, nobody dies ❜
giphy.gif

The Flash 1x1
Hey, everyone! Belle again. So recently, my SO has started getting really into these types of shows (so far it's been Gotham and The Flash) and I watch them with him when I can. EDIT: He's a fuckface, but I still like the shows. Gotham was amazing, and I'm really liking the Flash so far! So before I get into that, though, I'd really like to cover some basics. Please be able to put a sentence together; I like detailed, well written posts. I'm not asking for a specific post length or anything, but I would appreciate no one liners (though if you do the whole detail thing, that shouldn't happen). I don't mind doubling, and I think it might work best for this (or at lease playing multiple characters). I don't mind darker themes, and I love romance, but I love the things in between those, as well. Drama, adventure, angst, etc. Give it all to me! Don't bug me for replies, as I am a full time nurse and don't always have the time to respond. We can take OOC chatter to discord if you'd like, I don't mind that at all. For the actual RP, I am open to a PM or thread here or something like googledocs.

Here's where some of you might leave - I am not well versed in the universes of these shows. HOWEVER, I am more than willing to do research and whatnot! I am probably most comfortable playing Barry (if we double), and I'd really like someone to play Jay/Zoom for me. I'd like to play an OC from Earth-1, and most likely, some sort of metahuman. I am more than willing to come up with a plot with you, which I prefer to fumbling around in the dark.

So if you're interested, feel free to hit me up here or discord!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back