• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Five Kingdoms - The Fall of Sarthenfall

━✦━✦━
is it still open with spots i can take orrr? o u o"
━✦━✦━

━✦━✦━
is it still open with spots i can take orrr? o u o"
━✦━✦━
Shade Lord of the East is open, but it’s really more of a secondary role to go along with another characters.

Otherwise “other” roles are still open. Such as soldiers in the rebellion, maybe a traveler or something, just clear the idea by with me and we can work something out, as long as theirs no magic involved with your character. :)

Make sure to read the rules!

Hey, would any of the current royal characters like someone to play as a bodyguard?

...I can let your character be a second bodyguard if you want, because Annabel's fake parents were kind of like guardians and bodyguards.
Just don't tell Annabel that she is a princess, and you will be alright.
Qro Qro

...I can let your character be a second bodyguard if you want, because Annabel's fake parents were kind of like guardians and bodyguards.
Just don't tell Annabel that she is a princess, and you will be alright.
Qro Qro
Yeah, I'd be down to be like, a secret bodyguard of hers as well.

Royal Guards do exist. The other two probably exist too. ( Oh yeah. Guns do exists, but they are like those victorian era guns. )
StormWolf StormWolf
Sparrow! Let this guy join, since his username has wolf in it. 😄
Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow

Yeah, I figured flintlock at the least. Victorian invokes Napoleonic-thru-Crimean.

The 1790-1850 time period is a personal passion of mine :)

You are going to like this rp then. It is the victorian era, but with magical creatures called the shades who are trying to kill the resistance. ( There are more to it, but it hadn't happen yet. )
They won't be starting in Delchistrier for a good reason, but that doesn't mean that Annabel's gang members: Demonic Velvet can't deal with them. 😉

I'm still going through the lore, characters, and such. Those words will make sense in time, I reckon.

But if anyone wants/needs a Brunswicker-Sharpes type, that's what I'll be making.

Oooo, that will be fun. I also want to know what everyone at the abandoned castle base is doing, because Demonic Velvet really made their base extremely nice.

Any chance of a royal guard, Lord Protector, Master-at-Arms, or some such nonsense being applicable?
Hello StormWolf!

We are currently not accepting anymore members right now. The situation of the current roleplay is a bit delicate and it’s been decided integrating new characters into the fold at the time wouldn’t work out very well. Sincere apologies.

However, later on there will be spots to introduce new characters. I will contact you when the time comes and see if you’re still interested.

Hello StormWolf!

We are currently not accepting anymore members right now. The situation of the current roleplay is a bit delicate and it’s been decided integrating new characters into the fold at the time wouldn’t work out very well. Sincere apologies.

However, later on there will be spots to introduce new characters. I will contact you when the time comes and see if you’re still interested.

Ah RIP this looked fun and active. I'm interested in joining as well, and am also willing to play "minor characters". Do let me know if any spots become available, or if you need people!

Oooo. Someone wants to play with us too, but you might want to read the rp in order to understand the crazy situation this rp is going to give you. ( A lot of running away, crying, arguing, and screaming. <- They have some problems dealing with each other. )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back