• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test w...

HelloThere

I regret everything
Did I grab your attention? Good. Now, let's get down to business... to defeat the Huns

Now, my trembling mortals, you may be asking, "Oh, why has our humble yet strikingly gorgeous Soufflé God of baked goods decided to bless us today and come down to the place of those doomed to die?"

Well let me tell you, trembling mortals. If you saw how I looked in the morning you wouldn't think me gorgeous, but that is not why I'm here. No, I'm actually here because I'm bored and I need an RP partner. BUT NOT JUST ANY RP PARTNER. You, yes YOU must meet specific requirements before you can participate in any old "Role Play" with any god. Up here in good ol' Mount Olympus, us gods don't RP with anyone unless their standards are met...

Well, more or less...

Any-who, I'm going to first list what Role Play genres I'm open to doing:
  • I can deal with most mature themes (however, we will be abiding to the rules of this site and therefore no sexual content)
  • I don't do a lot of romance because 1) I'm not very experienced in it and 2) I'm just not into romance in general. If that's the way the story happens to be going, then I'll go with the flow, or if you happen to suggest a good romance story (because I sure won't) that I really like. There are few exceptions besides these two, so if you life romance of ANY kind, I may be hard to convince. If it works out, however, I don't mind any pairings we go for. Male/Male, Male/Female, Female/Female--any of those work for me as long as the romance story works... which it likely won't... so don't get your hopes up... anyways let's move on.
  • I will do some fandom Roles, as long as I know the fandom and I like the idea. Once again, don't get your hopes up on romances, so if we do decide on a fandom than it will be even harder for me to do romance. I also don't watch Anime so I will not RP in any of those areas if we do fandom.
  • I like Fantasy Role Play. Like, a lot. I will draw out a character design, you do not know how much I love the fantasy genre. If you and I can get into some good, original fantasy Role Play... that right there is like Christmas come early for me. I rarely get into good fantasy Role Play. RARELY. So, if you're up for it, let's do it.
  • I like the idea of Realistic/Modern Role Plays. I've never really played around in this genre much, but I do like playing out realistic situations. Because, well... it's realistic. So if you like these, you're in luck!
  • I ESPECIALLY enjoy the idea Futuristic Role Play. I--once again--have not really played around in this genre, but I like stories that take place in both dystopian and utopian futures, so this would really be a fun one to do.
You've reached a checkpoint ! If you've managed to read all that, post this -->:pine: down in the messages, because I like trees and that shows me you made it this far. Because we're about to get into the REALLY important stuff. Ready? Okay, here goes...

Here is what I want in a Role Play partner. No, there aren't any of those Fancy Auditions where you type something out after I give you a prompt so I can be sure you are the right amount of literate to be a part of my great and glorious role playing empire no, no... FUCK that, we don't DO that shit. I am not going to waste your time like that, this is not a goddamn COLLEGE ADMISSION ESSAY. I'm just going to set some ground rules for what I would prefer, notice the word PREFER. You do NOT have to apply to all of these, there's only one or two specifically that I'm looking for, and I'll let you know which one that is. So here goes:

• (THIS IS ONE OF THE IMPORTANT ONES, PAY ATTENTION) I think it's kind of obvious... You need to have at least some understanding of grammar and the English language. I am, unfortunately, not bilingual and I like to understand the person I am talking to. I would also prefer that you know the difference between they're, their, and there--meaning you need to know at least basic grammar and punctuation rules. I was raised by a writer and I had two very difficult English teachers, so bad grammar is kind of a pet peeve.
  • (THIS IS THE OTHER IMPORTANT ONE, PAY ATTENTION) Along with good grammar, I think it is crucial to let you know I prefer at least a paragraph answer. I have VERY few exceptions to the grammar and response rules only because... ya know, "pet peeve". Or maybe because standard grammar rules are necessary for everyday life and it bugs me that literally every child on this planet now has no idea how the fuck to spell or pronounce anything correctly because god-damn-it Anyways, yeah... You better have dat good gramma' and dat gud paragraph length hahaha....
Or else...

• You need to be fairly active. I understand you have lives outside of this stuff. Hey, everyone does. If you log off without explaining to me why, I won't fucking bother you about it. That's your business, and your business alone. If you can't be too active, hey you don't have to be perfect. This is one of those optional things. If you can be active, great! If you can't be particularly active, that's fine too. Frankly I don't care, it just would be nice if you could be on here fairly frequently.
  • And--this is just something you should already be doing--you need to abide by site rules. That should just be common knowledge.
Alright, well if you've made it this far, post this in a message as well -->:darkwizardhat: because the witch hat looks like a pile of poop with star shaped holes, and I find that funny. And so I know you've read this far. So, if you think you can meet these and you have some ideas, just... PM me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back